“Did the previous reviewers actually stay in this motel??”

Sleep Inn Cinnaminson
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Cinnaminson
Millstadt
“Did the previous reviewers actually stay in this motel??”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Unfortunately, I came to NJ from IL for a funeral. The Sleep Inn had been recommended by a relative who had stayed here before while visiting NJ from CT. I was a bit concerned after reading the previous reviews, but our room was great. It was clean and did not smell moldy. We were very happy, and would stay here again; hopefully under better circumstances.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnGM208, General Manager at Sleep Inn Cinnaminson, responded to this review, 16 January 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This place is just strait up gross. Our room smelled moldy. The bed made me not even want to go near it. Moldy smell too. I stayed in the chair. Much safer! Way too over priced at 95 a nite. Next time ill stay in my car. Steer way clear of that mess of a hotel!

• Stayed June 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

East Norriton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The room was dusty, the rug had paint or flakeboard in several areas, and it seemed as though no one had stayed in the room for some time. I requested a wake up call and they called 10 minutes after my requested time. Luckily, I had planned it with extra time built in. There was a gift at the front desk for me which I never got. I found out after from my host. I stayed at this hotel because it was convenient to my destination. I would not stay there ever again. I will stay further away and get a better hotel. Free breakfast was not appealing and did not eat there.

Room Tip: Maybe the first floor would be better since it might get more use.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

Checked into my room and you could tell the floor was not vacuumed or swept. Left for dinner asked the front desk to have someone vacuum the room. He had to do it. The chair had stains, see photo and the a/c unit was filthy. The housekeeping staff need a lesson on cleaning. This only makes me more skeptical of what I can't see. Shower wasn't cleaned. Had to do it myself. Poor workmanship on this room. Halls wreaked of smoke. Breakfast area was dirty. No clean tables and no one around to inform. Front desk was not helpful at all on my departure. Never spoke, just grunted. Stay away from here. Housekeeping, workmanship and hospitality skills are not present here.

• Stayed May 2013
Shelburne, Vermont
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This hotel is one of VERY few options within reasonable distance of family in Delanco (about 6 miles away). Troublesome were that the rugs were dirty and stained; pictures are securely mounted in dramatically crooked fashion; the continental breakfast is very limited and is awkwardly laid out so guest must climb over each other to access the offerings; my brother's room had blood stains on their sheets upon arrival. The rooms are modest but adequate for our needs. Plusses included the showers - spacious, nicely lit, nice shower heads and some of the pillows appeared to be filled with down. Staff are pleasant and dress down (less-than-professional). We have stayed there before but have decided that we will drive the extra 20 minutes to access what we know to be better accommodations. Price is the one advantage to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 22 January 2013

This motel does not have good vibes when you enter the parking lot. There were people in a room on 2nd floor, looking in at us in the parking lot from their room, shirtless and we thought...is our car safe? They definitely looked like hoodlums.
The room had good layout but everything was outdated except may be the tv. The beds had old fashioned bedding you see in motel 6. The pillows were oddly very small sized and they felt cheap. The shower was not clean, it had hair(s) in different places, not in the invisible corners but at places one would catch right away. I don't think anyone inspected this room. The room apparently had some electrical work done recently and the crumbs which fell by doing that work, such as putting holes in the wall, resulted in pieces of drywall falling on the carpet and they were not vacuumed. It felt unclean, irresponsible and cheap. The towel and linen quality was poor, not something you would expect from a choice hotel chain. May be everything is about to be renovated...we hope so.
We did not try the breakfast, so I will be neutral about it...
The check in around 9.45 pm was done by (I think Nichole) who was good. When we left at about 9.30 am, she had just resumed to do another shift...she looked tired but she was good.
This place is conveniently located and had good size room and layout....it has potential and possibilities, as soon as the management awakes from the deep sleep.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank SenorBaca
CT
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Clean and relatively well maintained hotel. A bargain for the area. Very quiet heating system in room, great Internet. Breakfast was clean and adequate. Among the better beds for Sleep Inn. A very decent choice in a high cost area.

Room Tip: I was on second floor. Half the second floor is smoking - ask to be far away if it will bother you.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cinnaminson
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel
Holiday Inn Cherry Hill
Holiday Inn Cherry Hill
#1 of 8 in Cherry Hill
Best Western Plus Independence Park Hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel

Been to Sleep Inn Cinnaminson? Share your experiences!