“Holiday Perfect Visit - My New family - Great Hotel”

Sleep Inn Cinnaminson
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Cinnaminson
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Came to Cinnaminson to visit family - Didnt realize the hotel would also become part of my family. Staff was excellent and very cheerful - we were visiting our inlaws and had to stay somewhere - glad I pick the sleep Inn in that area there are no real hotels just rundown motels - It was sight for sore eyes. Staff would greet us and made us feel at home. Everybody loves to critize hotels looking for the smallest thing to complain about, but never shed light on the good things even during the holiday season. I felt safe and secure the rooms need updating not in that retro look, but the hotel does seem to have been somewhat upgraded TVs look new so does the lobby area. So those of you who want a Marriott stay at Marriott, if you want a clean and comfortable room at a reasonable price - this is the place for me and my family!!!

Room Tip: Great Location - Great Staff only place on Route 130 to stay
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnGM208, General Manager at Sleep Inn Cinnaminson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Reviewed 23 December 2013

My husband & I stayed at this hotel while visiting our daughter who just moved to NJ. We are Choice Privileges members and are generally pleased with this hotel chain, but not this time! Our room was not clean; in fact two chairs in the room were disgusting--stained and torn as was the carpet. The sheets were thread-bare. The breakfast area was not tidy; the garbage cans were overflowing both mornings. The hotplate that apparently had held sausage was empty both mornings and was not refilled, and the other selections were sparse. No one wiped the tables between uses.

More importantly, there was a party or something in the room or rooms above us that prevented us from sleeping. I went to the front desk about 12:30 in the morning and reported this to the young man at the desk. If he did anything, it did not help. My husband left the room about one hour later and indicated that if the noises did not stop in 10 minutes that we would call the police. We will be looking for another hotel for our next visit to NJ.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

I have used this establishment many times out of sheer necessity. (It's location is the most convenient to my elderly mother). On the positive side, the beds are reasonably comfortable and it tends to be quiet (due, I believe, to the fact that very few people frequent it...the parking lot is usually limited to 8-12 vehicles on any given night).

But there is much to dislike about this hotel.

- dirty, worn, stained rugs are common.
- large rips in the desk chair were found tonight.
- consistently mediocre breakfast, featured by tough bagels; a 4 slice toaster that in the last three years has never been able to toast more than two slices at a time; muddy, tasteless coffee.
I have used this establishment many times out of sheer necessity. (It's location is the most convenient to my elderly mother and fits with her modest budget). On the positive side, the beds are reasonably comfortable and it tends to be quiet (due, I believe, to the fact that very few people frequent it...the parking lot is usually limited to 8-12 vehicles on any given night).

But there is much to dislike about this hotel.

- dirty, worn, stained rugs are very common.
- large rips in the desk chair were found tonight.
- consistently mediocre breakfast, featured by tough bagels, a 4 slice toaster that in the last three years has never been able to toast more than two slices at a time; muddy, tasteless coffee.
- staff exhibit minimal professionalism, consistently. There seems to by little incentive to serve. My last two stays the night clerk has pulled out his guitar and broken into full-throated song as he sits at the reception desk. No kidding.
- our room, upon entry tonight, had a crumpled blanket with a huge cigarette burn in it topped by a dirty pillow....all sitting on the suitcase stand. That was the last straw.

Luckily, my mother is moving so I will never see this establishment again.

Steer clear if you can.

Sent from my IPad
Luckily, my mother is moving so I will never see this establishment again.

Steer clear if you can.

Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We travel 5-6 times a year for work, but I go out of my way to stay at the Sleep Inn. We were working in the Area, GM - Luis Rocks, always had a kind word and picked up our names immediately! They always keep it light and make us feel right at home - and I can tell you I hate stuffy hotels that look at you like some prize cattle. Not at Sleep Inn - always smiling great staff any issues are rapidly taken care of by the staff. The retro 80's look in the room not my thing, but the rooms are extremely clean. If you guys can upgrade the rooms - the sky's the limit. People love to write horrible reviews because they think its funny - and never take the time to write a nice one. The staff and service was great!

Room Tip: Great location if going to Downtown Philly!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Was in town for a funeral and the staff were always friendly and willing to help! The kid at the front desk held the door open for me. They showed remorse for our loss and gave us their condolenses without really knowing us. Awesome!!! Plenty of store in the immediate area. Only 4 miles to the Aquarium which was a real plus. I am not sure what other guest are commenting on? Rooms are a bit outdated but really clean. Glass shower doors - Flat screen TV's - The Furniture looks like from the 90's but clean. Breakfast OK not an IHOP, and I really don't expect much other than a good cup of coffee. All the other hotels in the area are rundown and next closest hotels were an additional 10 miles away at a higher cost. I hate the fact that most people expect the Four Seasons at a Motel 6 Price.

Room Tip: Small Hotel almost boutique style but very comfortable!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Was in town for a family get together and wanted something close to Philadelphia without being in the city. The location was great. Easy access to the northern part of the city. It takes only about 10 minutes to get to the city. There is a shopping plaza across from the hotel and plenty of places to eat within a few miles radius. The hotel front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful!! The room is a decent size. Everything worked fine, other than the refrigerator drips onto the floor and makes the carpet damp. There isn't a microwave in the room, but you can go to lobby area to use one. If you need a tub then you won't be happy here. There is a nice size shower though. The beds were comfortable enough, even though I have slept on better ones....probably is why I rated the room 4 instead of 5. I would definitely stay here next time I need a room close to Philly. There is a nice pool (did not go swimming though) and noticed a exercise room on the first floor.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and I would do it again. You can't hear anyone above you and it is...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharcu7

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Cleanliness of Room: Very Good
Comfort of Bed and Pillows: Very Good
Condition of Furnishings: Newer
Breakfast: Average
Smoking Smell: None

Comments: Small, but updated room. Would recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor to avoid hearing floor creaking above you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cinnaminson
Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel
WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill
WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill
#4 of 8 in Cherry Hill
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Been to Sleep Inn Cinnaminson? Share your experiences!