“Wings and fries were top notch”
Review of The Jug Handle Inn

The Jug Handle Inn
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Cinnaminson
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent wings, the medium garlic sauce was very good. The fries were extremely hot, fresh and crispy. The bar had a great selection of beer and they had a pool table and shuffle board, not much more u could ask for. We will be back.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is a real, live American classic tavern. It has the most extensive bar menu I've ever seen. The beer menu is great-whether you like standard Bud/Coors/Yuengling or more exotic craft brews, there is something for you. My husband always gets the wings, which are the best in SJersey, if not the entire Delaware Valley. My son loves the burgers. I am partial to the hot open faced turkey sandwich with gravy fries.

The closest thing to a "local" that we have, on the scenic Pennsauken creek. Has pool table, darts, liv e music on weekends, outdoor creekside dining in summer, and live chickens patrolling the parking lot. Wonderful waitstaff. A unique dining experience for everyone.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The Jug may not be for everyone, but I've been there plenty of times and have always had fun. The second time I went the bartender had two different particular beers in his hand in two seconds. He remembered what my friend and I had the prior time there, which I found amazing, considering the crowds they get. I don't know much about upstairs, except live music on weekends, etc. Downstairs, ...one pool table..you need to put your name on a chalk board to establish your turn in the rotation...winner stays on. Most of the locals who play there are good fun. Sometimes a little tough playing shuffle board when it's real busy, because it's in a high-traffic alley next to the bar...and the later the night gets, the less inclined the patrons are to move for ya.

In the summer, there's an outdoor gazebo in the trees that serves beer and drinks. They barbeque out there and play horseshoes

Most go for the wings but I prefer their ribs. They are "fall-off-the-bone" tender and the sauce is amazing. I've had better wings but those looking or a challenge on hot wings then you have to try the "Bald Eagle" sauce. It is unbelievably hot!!! It's definitely not for the meek. Only the diehards should try it.

But like I said, good old fashioned, no frills, drinking bar with great wings, which is just the scene I like to blow off steam.

1  Thank jaxinvt
Reviewed 9 August 2013

i was told this place had good wings,as a lover of wings i went and tried them they were ok but very greasey had to good to the bathroom wasnt very good in there,so maybe it was just the time i went so i tried it again got the garlic wow it happenend agian.if they cut back on the grease they would be better but the best wings to get in nj is DERBY TAVERN 430 TAYLOR ST RIVERSIDE NJ the place doesnt look that great, but the best wings i every had and my mother was from buffalo,ny so i should know what im talking about

1  Thank Kuc522
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I used to go here when i was young. The wings and the food were good. The beers were definitely cold. Bartenders were very good. They had a great personality and never let our drinks run low. The building still looks the same as it did in the 80's . We went downstairs to the basement bar. that sends the food down by a dumbwaiter. LOL Overall it was a really nice experience,