“Love Trip Adviser but not this local store”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Clark
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The Clark Hand and Stone is a dirty, urban revolving door on the cusp of an affluent suburban neighborhood. Try another one of their locations instead.

1  Thank Ah T

Reviewed 22 October 2013

peaceful retreat when you need a quick pick me up or have a bad day. Great for targeting areas when you have overdone it at the gym. great gift for friends and family

1  Thank Jeannie B
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I was very pleased with the experience here. I will say though, I signed up for the monthly plan, then changed my mind and in order to cancel, they charge you for one more visit. Not really a problem for me, but be aware if you don't plan to go back. Hence the 4 rating instead of a 5. I think that's a corporate issue though, not this particular facility. I recommend this for anyone who needs an hour of de-stressing.

3  Thank Marcelle A
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I was so relaxed after my massage here that I almost could not drive. Lavendar aromatherapy and a foot massage made for a really out-of-body experience.

2  Thank Susan F