“First time at smashburger”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #30 of 52 Restaurants in Clark
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our grandson said this was a good burger place. We went on Saturday June 23.
You placed your order at the counter and food is brought to you. I was a little concerned about the slippery floor which I did not notice until we tried to sit at a high table.

Food was very good. I ordered the New Jersey burger which had blue cheese grilled onions and bacon. I ordered sweet potato fries they were shared by all of us.. I also had a chocolate shake . My husband had the classic burger American cheese, pickles and tomato. He enjoyed his shake too. OUr grandson had the baja spicy jalapeno burger it had pepper jack cheese guacamole and chipotle mayo. He had a large order of fried pickles which was a first for us.

It is located in a strip mall which is walking distance from the HOliday Inn Express in Clark.

Would return, but they really should address the slippery floor. When I asked the server she said it was posted when you entered. We checked and it did have yellow sign on floor . She said one was also posted on the wall by menu. I did inquire why they didn't try to fix the problem and she said nothing could be done. That is the only
downside to the smashburger.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Went tonight with my mom. when you order you have to tell them how many ounces you want. We went with the four ounce. Its a very confusing menu when you order. The burger was very small. I could not imagine what it would have been like if we ordered the 3 ounce which is what you get with the smashburger meal! Fries were thin and super small. I felt like I was eating a meal from the kids menu..Never again. Burger was tasteless. They said the smashburger sauce was on it, There was no sauce that I could see. When we fininshed it felt like we didn't eat. Very unsatisfying. Well we tried it once, But never again!! Rather get a whopper at burger king!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

I've been a Smashburger for couple of years and have been to three other locations in the area and was always happy with my order. This was the first time in the Clark location. I arrived at noon and ordered my usual classic burger with fries. The burger wasn't hot or juicy and the fries were cold.

There is no excuse whatsoever that can be made for serving food like that.

Period!

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Another place to have a quick meal. I have never had a bad experience at this smashburger. They have these fries that are really good. I just wish they would add turkey Burgers.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Been here a few times. Burgers are tasty but not cheap. The whole setup is a bit awkward for takeout service. Needs to be streamlined somehow. Will go back as the burgers, fries&shakes are good. Is located in a large strip mall with ample parking.

Been to Smashburger? Share your experiences!