“Good food at Dragon Nest”
Review of Dragon Nest

Dragon Nest
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Clarksboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have gone here for over 20 years and the food is always good....my husband says they have the best chicken curry!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I've been coming to Dragon's Nest for a number of years, for a good reason - the food is consistently the best in the area. Not a fancy dining room, but the food is very good. They have good lunch specials, and we often do take outs. I don't know a better Chinese restaurant outside of Philadelphia's Chinatown. Recommend it highly.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Really good dumplings, general tsos chicken. Anything you get is really good. The only thing is not enough rice. Great service. We go at least once a month

Reviewed 1 January 2012

Great take-out. I recommend the crispy sesame beef. You can dine in this restaurant and enjoy the delicious hot tea. Note- egg rolls are usually a mix of meats, including shrimp.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Small but nice I mostly get take out. Their specials are great and huge.They usually have 3 different specials daily. I like their shrimp specilas.

1  Thank Bridgetpianos