“Great Seafood & Drinks!”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #42 of 200 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We are here with some friends & had a very relaxing meal. The seafood was fresh & they had an unusual selection of specialty drinks at reasonable prices. They have both indoor & outdoor seating. We will be returning!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We've been going to Joe's since it opened in Clifton. We went there for my birthday at the end of May. Our group of 10 ordered appetizers, drinks and meals. The appetizers came out and the food was served 10 minutes later. The place was half empty but our waitress never checked on us to see if we needed more drinks, the food was ok or we needed anything. The king crab was bad (not cooked bad the fish had gone bad). When we pointed it out we got a new dinner of snow crabs to replace it. Another mistake to add to the bad night. The manager came out and took some money off the bill. The amount didn't make up for the difference in cost between the snow cabs and king crab. The appetizers were all sent back uneaten and my birthday was ruined. I spoke by telephone to the manager who said he'd like to make it right (whatever that means). He said to call him if we ever go back and he would make it right. Well, we're never going back so I'll never get to know what he means.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Microwave food. This is like taking a gourmet meal and heating up in the microwave, it winds up being mediocre at best. The best idea in a restaurant I have seen come out in years but fail miserably!! Sorry guys step up your game or fail !! Your on your way. Many I talk to feel the same way. Your service is good and drinks are of the same Your food fails!!

Melissa B, Public Relations Manager at Joe's Crab Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're sorry to hear about your poor experience. Would you mind sending us your phone number so we can be in touch?

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Atmosphere so.so Service was very good. Nice selection of seafood. Quality and quality was excellent I missed the feeling of a real restaurant .

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Celebrating my Mommy B.Day.The food awesome and the staff even better Amy our waitress so nice and helpful. David the manager super nice made sure we was well taking care of.I forgot the drinks great and must have.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!