“Great fish tacos, ribs, great beer, wine selection, will definitely return”
Review of Riley & Jake's

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We had dinner here on Labor Day! Delicious fish tacos, and ribs. Great beer and wine selection. You wont be disappointed. Friendly waitstaff. Everyone eating here seemed to be enjoying their food. I will definitely return and would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Hucklebunny

Reviewed 30 August 2014

My husband and I were in the Clinton area for a wedding and arrived the day before the event. After checking out the area restaurant reviews decided to check out Riley and Jack's. OMG was all I kept saying as we enjoyed our meal. The best chopped salad I have had ever and the clam strip dinner was not only delicious but also generous in portion size! From the minute we walked in the door til we exited the feeling was welcoming and friendly. We will definitely return should we find ourselves in the area again!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We've eaten there several times this summer and were so impressed that we've twice treated out-of-town family to this restaurant. The food is very good. Hamburger's consistently cooked perfectly. Salads and sandwiches all very fresh. The outside seating area is very nice. We would especially like to mention Sarah and Maria. Their service has been exceptional!!

1  Thank Heather S
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Passed this restaurant many times but never had the desire to try it. We assumed it would be just like the place that was there before-fair... Bored with other restaurants in the area and after reading the good reviews on Trip Advisor, my husband and I gave it a try. We both had nachos and fish tacos. They were good. The outside tables were taken so we ate inside which is somewhat dark and in need of some updating, The service was good as well as the food, nothing fancy, but good. Would definitly go back when in the mood for decent bar food!

1  Thank hunterpeewee
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our car broke down in Clinton, NJ and we were stuck for two days here. Friends came to meet us and we didn't know where to eat until we checked out Trip Advisor and learned of R&Js. The food was quite good and very good value. The drinks were good and the service was wonderful. Not a gourmet eatery, but friendly people serving really good food. I recommend R&Js to any travelers on I78 that have 10 minutes to spare to ride off the highway.

1  Thank RickOD