“Fantastic”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Clinton
Stockton, New Jersey
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great bead and delicious homemade treats. I stop here whenever I need snacks for a dinner party or am feeling bad. A welcome addition to downtown Clinton and fantastic services. PS - grab some of the homemade dog bones... my dog loves them.

• Visited January 2014

Flemington, New Jersey
“Amazing Bread and Cake”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I discovered this bakery by tasting a cake bought by a friend. It was so good that I ordered my daughter's birthday cake, Triple Chocolate Mousse, from them. I also bought two loaves of bread, wholewheat sourdough and rustic italian. I got raves about both the cake and the bread. I live in Flemington but it's worth the drive. This is the best bread in Hunterdon County. Warning the cake is very rich so small portions. They also have a Carrott Rum cake which I can't wait to try. Fabulous bakery, I just tried to place a Christmas order but I'm too late and I'm sooooo disappointed, but I understand. I'm sure they are bombarded with orders.

• Visited December 2013
Flemington, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Good”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Loaves of bread were extremely hard - couldn't cut with knife or teeth. Hollow on the inside. Sandwich breads were delicious on the inside but again the crust and entire outside couldn't be chewed or broken. Sad

• Visited October 2013
Glen Gardner, NJ
“Best Bread & Cookies Around !”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Fresh brewed coffee, fresh baked bread = the perfect place to start the day at ! Quiet, pleasant surroundings with an equally pleasant Staff.

Visited August 2013
Kingston, Canada
“Great find in a small town.”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here two days in a row. Good bread, some interesting salads and sandwich fare and a good clam chowder, with very friendly staff. The olive tapenade we got on the second day tasted off, and the chicken and caramelized onion salad was a bit bland, but the shrimp and ham and gruyere salads were delicious. Individual pastries are all bars or cupcakes, though they had a pumpkin creme brûlée the day we were there. I chose to go down to the chocolate shop for macarons and across the street to the ice cream shop for dessert both times, so I can't comment on the pastries, but we would happily return for more bread and salads!

• Visited September 2013