All reviewsbed and breakfastirish soda breadwonderful hostswonderful alternativestrawberry crepesnice folkswonderful aromawithin walking distancespecial breakfastbreakfast was deliciousnext morningthoroughly enjoyed our stayinteresting stories to tellchain hotelcharming towncharming b ba wonderful stay
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Everything about this B&B was excellent, the beds were COMFORTABLE, the structure was adorable, and I can't say enough about the owners. Monnie and Owen could not have been more accommodating in every way possible....can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our recent stay in Clinton at the Riverside B&B.
We were well taken care of and felt very much at home,
It was nice to be able to walk into town to eat and shop.
Lovely accommodation, lovely hosts, lovely town!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I was visiting family and stayed at the Riverside B&B, and loved it. My room couldn't have been more charming or inviting. The bed was so comfortable and I never even bothered to put on the tv in the room. The room and inn just leant itself too well to reading and quiet time. My hosts were warm and welcome, and the breakfast was yummy! Will definitely stay there during my next NJ trip

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

I travel months to NJ frim HHI, SC and stay here for 4-7 days per month. Have done thus for 15 months and Owen and Monnie are always great. A quaint inn, with country charm in one of my favorite little towns. Try it, you will like it.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Owners Monnie and Owen go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I wanted to create a special Valentines getaway for my girlfriend and I. Upon arrival we where greeted by Owen and Monnie had arranged complimentary wine and sweets to kick off a romantic day and evening.
Our room was spotless, comfortable and charming.
Breakfast was fantastic as Monnie served us made from scratch crapes which were delicious.
a great experience all around.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple