“Victorian B&B Delivers”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Clinton
Riverside Victorian Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Clinton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great location steps from shops and resturants in Clinton. Monnie and Owen, the owners were warm and friendly. Breakfasts were HUGE, masterfully cooked and customized to each guests liking... Chocolates and wine greeted us upon each nights return. The rooms were cozy and maybe a bit more "Victorian" than our tastes would call for but, it is, a Victorian inn after all. A bit short on counter space to stash your stuff, but was a very homey environment. Most should feel very content staying at this spot. The front bedroom (w/king bed), from the several that we saw and where we stayed was, I think, the best room in the house....

Room Tip: Front room (king) was great - no noise, quiet, as the highway is nearby. Don't know if the other...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank travelqueen8888

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I am soooo overdue to write this. I stayed here several months ago and have been meaning to log on and write a review ever since. The owners were so personable, making it feel like a home to me as I was out there traveling on my own to visit family. What a wonderful alternative to a corporate motel, and for less than the two biggest area hotels. I expect to stay here on my next visits as well, if they're available.
Having stayed at around 200 B&B's I do know that Victorians show their age a bit--floors a bit creaky, layers of paint that have built up over the years. But that is part of the history of the place. I much prefer that to a place that is pristine yet soul-less. I just felt well-taken care of the whole time. Not fussy, just caring.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We had such a romantic get-away to Riverside Victorian while in town for my friend's wedding! The place was charming and comfortable, and the owners made us feel very welcome even though we were coming in late at night. It was in a nice quiet location, but main street was just a few minutes stroll away. The rooms have a fridge & A/C and a very comfortable bed. What a fabulous experience!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kkuschmann
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

When my fiancé (now husband) and I decided to have our wedding at Valley Crest Farm and Preserve in Lebanon, I knew I wanted to try and find a B&B in the area. I love the personal homey atmosphere of a bed and breakfast vs a conventional hotel. Riverside Victorian was literally a 5 minute straight-shot from the wedding venue so I booked 5 of the 6 rooms for us and our bridal party for that weekend.

Monnie and Owen are so nice and accommodating. Felt like we were spending the weekend with family members - we even returned after the wedding to find congratulatory balloons in the dining room. The breakfasts were tasty, the rooms cozy and clean, and they really opened the place to us to relax and unwind. Always a bottle of wine open in the dining room too. ;)

The location was obviously ideal for our wedding this weekend but also within walking distance to a variety of shops and restaurants in Clinton. Looking forward to returning next year for our anniversary.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank qtvet
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My wonderful boyfriend surprised me for our anniversary and we stayed at the Riverside Victorian. When you walk in you immediately feel welcomed and cozy. Our room was clean and perfect for what we wanted. The owners were wonderful and cooked us an amazing breakfast. It's a must stay if you're in the Clinton area!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenna M
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed two nights at the Riverside B&B. It was very enjoyable and it felt like home. You won't be disappointed on any front. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfy and the breakfast was great. It was just a quick walk to restaurants and gift shops.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

We spent two nights at the Riverside Victorian b&b while attending a wedding nearby. Our party shared the two adjoining rooms with the shared bath. Monnie and Owen were wonderful hosts, the house is gorgeous (we loved sitting on the front porch), and a very short walk from the main street where we had a grand time sight seeing and eating. Breakfasts were wonderful and I'd happily come back here anytime.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank joy m

Been to Riverside Victorian Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!