“Just like all the rest of them.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Clinton
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Been to a few of them only difference is the staff and if they can get your order right. They did here if you want breakfast on the weekend go early, before church let's out, or be prepared to wait and then be rushed threw your meal.

Reviewed 18 July 2011

Terribly HOT with ongoing A/C problems. Had to be 90 degrees at table. Place was jammed, so no moves possible to another room. Manager/Staff lied saying at first they would "take care of it", would "report it", and/or were "working on it". (so "stay, order, pay, and leave" was their practice) By midmeal & after more complaints, they admitted problem occured week before and said repairs would be in a few days. To push us out, they gave us the bill while they were still giving us entrees. Too many customers waiting for our table to bother with complainers, I guess. Manager should have been honest. Should have disclosed problem up front; not waited until food is on the table to admit we were stuck. Stay away until they have fixed all the problems unless you are ok with eating in an oven.

Reviewed 20 September 2010

Food is good, service can be slow or good, depending on how crowded it gets. It's basically like all the other Cracker Barrels. Sometimes there is a long wait, so I go on the off hours.

Reviewed 26 December 2009

My family and I have eaten at Cracker Barrel in some 10 states over the years and found it to be pretty consistent and enjoyable -- except here. The service at this particular location is horrible and the food was not up to par. We were really disappointed. I'd avoid this particular location -- if it wasn't situated next to a hotel, it probably would've shut down by now.

Reviewed 17 December 2009

I love this place but it is no different from any of the other Cracker Barrels nationwide. You ate at one and its the same food all over. Nice fireplace burning in the winter. Good selection and reasonable prices make this place a favorite. There are only like 2 in the whole state of NJ so I take advantage when I am in the area to stop. Weekends are busy with people.