“Good sandwiches”

Wholesome's Bagel House
cjsmithnj
“Good sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

Interesting menu, good food...bagels are pretty good as well.

Visited March 2012

Frenchtown
“Wonderful bagels, omelettes, wraps, salads and chocolate chip cookies!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

My family and I have been going to Wholesome's two to three times a week for about 8 years now. They have delicious bagels and bread, all made on-premises by the husband and wife who own and run the business. The flax seed bagels are my favorite! Wholesome's has fabulous omelettes, and they will make any omelette you can think of ordering.

Wholesome's has great sandwiches and wraps. My favorite is a hummus, vegetarian wrap with jalapenos. Like with the omelettes, sandwiches and wraps are made to order, in any combination of ingredients your ask for, providing, of course, they have them in the store. There are no employees other than the owners, so great care is put into every order. That is something really special about this place!

My husband and I try not to let our children have too many sweets, but our girls never leave Wholesome's without a chocolate chip cookie, and no matter what diet my husband is on, he bends the rules for the chocolate chip cookies at Wholesome's. They are delicious!

• Visited October 2011
“Great bagels and coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

Love there bagels and coffee friendly staff. I go there often when I'm in a hurry for quick breakfast.

Clinton, NJ
“Great breakfast and lunch place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2008

While the name implies 'bagels only', Wholesome's also makes excellent soups, sandwiches, and daily lunch specials. I believe their soups are homemade, and they are delicious and nutricious. They have about 6 tables so you can sit and enjoy a bagel, breakfast sandwich, or lunch. The bagels are best toasted. Their coffee is EXCELLENT - one of the best, if not THE best, in town.