“Great Downtown Spot”
Review of Citispot Tea

Citispot Tea
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Clinton
Reviewed 2 November 2013

What can I say? This is a great coffee shop in the heart of an amazing little town. Fun for the young teens to hang out at and great for those of us who a not young teens, too. Good coffee and tasty sweets, too.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Very good vanilla lattes. Prices are reasonable. In a nice section of town. Customer service is good.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I was in town early and wanted a good cup of coffee....and I ended up with the BEST coffee I have had in quite a while. And I was happy to see they had bananas available...perfect. I did glance at their menu and will definitely be back. Oh....and I sat outside next to the river...perfectly serene. The inside was nice to eat in also if the weather is bad.

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Best coffee on the east coast. Large space and friendly customers, just like the employees and owner.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Good coffee, light snacks...loved the iced chai latte!!
Free wi-fi, comfortable seating, view of the falls when you sit outside.

Been to Citispot Tea? Share your experiences!