“Great service”
Review of JJ Scoops

JJ Scoops
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Clinton
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The service was fast and friendly!Great ice cream at a great price!I had a JJ scoops original shake,Best around!!

1  Thank Debi236

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Just what an ice cream shop should be. Lots of fun and colour and friendly staff. I had the pumpkin ice cream, and though it took a bite or two to get used to the fact I was eating pumpkin ice cream, I loved it. We were visiting Clinton for only one day, and my only regret is that I can't go back for more ice cream!

1  Thank joy m
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This store has gone through some major changes this past year, that was much needed. The place looks great and carries a lot more choices such as Greek frozen yogurt! (I had the raspberry granola, so good!) Another great thing is their patio around back, great place to bring the kids to sit in the shade and enjoy their ice cream. I would recommend JJ's to anyone regardless of their age.

1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Good ice cream. Enjoy your special treat at tables out front or in the little fenced in shady garden in the back (great for kids). About 5 tables in the garden have umbrellas.

1  Thank Kathy3331940
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Overpriced the cost of cones from my art class of 5-8 year olds. THE OWNER WAS WORKING THE REGISTER! The prices were listed in the store and still after I complained about how he was stealing money from children, he only offered to give me a coupon. I'll never return.

Been to JJ Scoops? Share your experiences!