“Quality Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I was very happy to discover this restaurant. Small town friendly. Pancakes, french toast and omelets are as good as it gets.
Do yourself a favor and try this place.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

First time at this restaurant, but we will be returning. Very good, personal service and the food was excellent! I had the Omnivore omelette with spinach, bacon, onions and cheese with home fries and multigrain bread. Very tasty! My husband had the pancakes with apples, walnuts, raisins and cinnamon cream cheese. This was very good also. We are from Pennsylvania, but we will return to this restaurant. Worth the trip!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Great food.We meet friends for brunch often. We live in Pa.Worth the drive!!Try it you will enjoy your visit.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This place is great! It has a huge menu and everything seems fresh. The lunch was delicious. They advertise that they make all of their own salad dressings and I believe them. Even a simple meal like a tuna fish sandwich or a crab cake sandwich is tremendous. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Coming from Staten Island,I know diners,this one has to one of the better ones!! I read other reviews here and opted to try it. I was not disappointed. The Newport Benedict was fabulous, pouched eggs with Hollandaise sauce over homemade crab cakes.Blueberry pancakes made with fresh blueberries. Dishes came with home fries and a cup of fresh fruit.