“Excellent 2 Night Stay!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater

Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Clinton
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
“Excellent 2 Night Stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

For a standard chain hotel, this was a very nice stay. My wife and I with 2 kids stayed a couple nights as we were in town for a baseball tournament. The place was clean and updated. The lobby was nice. The indoor pool and area was excellent for the kids...even had a few arcade games in there to play. While not free, the breakfast buffet was fantastic, and kids ate free. We didn't use it, but there was also a separate bar off the lobby that looked nice as well. The room was clean with a nice bathroom, comfy bed and good TV. Right off 78, easy to get to.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Michelle S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear JasonC,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate any and all feedback here at the hotel. I am glad that you stayed with us during your Diamond Nation tournament. I hope that your team won and we hope to see you again really soon.

Michelle Satanik

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Dover, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stopped here while traveling from NH to PA for college tours. Glad we did. Quick off and quick on but nestled in a neighborhood. Staff was nice, lobby was well designed. I would love Holiday Inn to go to Queen Beds. Room and hotel were very clean. I would recommend this to everyone going this way. Four stars is only because of the double beds. Otherwise, 5 starts.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank bluefinz1
Michelle S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear KWFANS,

I hope the college tour went well ! We appreciate that you took the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Feedback from the guest is essential to our success as we try to give all of our guests an excellent guest experience. I am sorry that we do not have Queens but our King rooms and our Mini Suites are an excellent choice on your next visit. In your search for the right college I hope that we see you again soon!

New Hyde Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed here one night for a near by baseball tournament. The room was very clean, well staffed and reasonably priced. A very clean, well maintained and modern looking indoor swimming pool was a nice touch… I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear rongitelman,

I hope that you won your baseball tournament, at Diamond Nation ! I wanted to thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn of Clinton, NJ and we very much appreciate your feedback . We are so glad that you enjoyed the indoor pool and I do hope that you were able to relax in our One-11 Bar and Lounge. We will look forward to your next visit!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I reside in upstate PA. I work in Manhattan and stay during the week at the hotel. Every Sunday, I call Betty to reserve my mini suite. Betty is true professional! She goes above and beyond to accommodate my needs. I have stayed at the hotel for approximately one year. Betty treats me like family. I always get the same suite. When I call on Sunday, I wait until the afternoon to speak with Betty. If I get another clerk, there is always a problem with the reward card, room number, etc. Betty should train the employees at the front desk. It would be more comforting to have able employees in her absence.
On another note, the room service is impeccable! I usually opt to eat in my room, due to my schedule. My food is delivered by Boulis Fan. Boulis is a true team player. He answers the calls into room service. He is beyond pleasant and correctly records the order. He quickly arrives with delicious and hot food. Most hotels employees just push the cart into the room and wait for a tip. Not Boulis. He clears the coffee table, sets the silverware and displays the entree. I often feel like I am dining in a 5 star restaurant, only to realize I am in my room! He is pleasant, welcoming and hard working. It is very important these two employees be recognized!! They make your stay so much more like home.
Kudos to this establishment for the recent upgrades and great food. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling within the State.

Room Tip: Great breakfast buffet. Food is always freshly prepared. Beautiful indoor pool. Good dinner menu.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JESSE J
Michelle S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Traveler,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and especially the kudos you have given to Betty and Bouils. I will most certainly pass your kind words onto them. They are true pillars of our team here at the Holiday Inn of Clinton, NJ and have been both our Employees of the Month. We strive for exceptional service here and I thank you so much for staying with us and being loyal to us and the brand. . I would love to meet you the next time that you are in town. We hope to see you soon!

Bengaluru, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

i stayed 1 night here. Bath room sink was leaking. Room quality was not good. Food was excellent and not expensive at all. Staff was good. Location was calm and quite. Price was reasonable. booked through priceline.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Mike_Sydney2014
Michelle S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear Mike_Sydney2014,

I just wanted to reach out and thank you for your feedback . I am so sorry that you did not like our newly renovated rooms. I do apologize for the sink leak had we known maintenance surely would have fixed it for you. We tried to do our best with the remodeling of our rooms with the bathrooms in full granite and new furnishings with LED lighting, 42 inch flat screens and Keurig Coffee makers. I appreciate that you enjoyed our newly renovated One-11 Bar & Lounge and the Oase Grille and we do hope that we see you again soon.

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and our four children were on the way back from New York City to Virginia when a snow storm stranded us in Clinton, New Jersey. The staff was wonderful to say the least, and the rooms were very comfortable. The restaurant food was amazing, and the pool was warmly inviting. Our stay was short but sweet! We are glad we found this hotel and will make sure to stay every time we pass through.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank elishadesi
Michelle S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear elishadesi ,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to meet your family when you were here. We will look forward to your next visit here in Clinton on your way to NYC. Have a great day!

Michelle
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Celebrated my wife's 40th birthday there on Jan 11th 2014. I must say their staff did an outstanding job in organizing the event. Everything from planning to execution was flawless. Most of the the guests had stayed over and we had organized pool side brunch next day. everyone loved the chef's station and bloddy marys were awesome. over all we had a wonderful experince. their sleeping rooms and restaurant and loby are recently renovated and carries a very modern look. i would recommend this location.

Room Tip: we stayed at 5th floor it was quite and rooms were nice
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kamal a
Michelle S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dearest Kamal,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with everyone. We had so much fun in the planning and execution of your wife's Birthday Party it was certainly a night to remember. The cocktail hour in the newly renovated restaurant was perfect for the segway to the main event in our New Nightclub One-11. I am so happy that you and your guest were pleased with the party , your accommodations and brunch at the pool the next day was fun! We look forward to seeing you again!

Warmest Regards,

Michelle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Hampton Inn Clinton
Hampton Inn Flemington
Hampton Inn Flemington
#1 of 3 in Flemington
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater

Been to Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater? Share your experiences!