Camp Taylor
US$108
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
US$74
US$55
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort(Shawnee on Delaware)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$105
Hotels.com
Belvidere Hotel(Belvidere)
US$140
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
US$60
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$87
QualityInn
Days Inn East Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
US$65
US$217
Travelocity
All reviewslakota wolf preservecamping experiencemini golffire pittent sitesthe delaware water gapshort hikewolves howlingquiet hourscamp groundnature loverspaddle boatsnice weekendget away from it allhook upsrustic cabinappalachian trail
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I just stayed their this past weekend with my family. The sites are a decent size and not on top of each other, the people who work there are very friendly and the facilities are clean and well maintained. Lots of great hiking trails too.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank BillDH87
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I spent 6 days and nights at this wonderful New Jersey camp. Close to a lot of activities and sites. It was just nice and relaxing sitting at the beach or walking the campgrounds. I did go to the wolf preserve and enjoyed the talks by the guides!! Great place for the whole family!!!

1  Thank Deborah C
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I "camped" in one of the Camp Taylor cabins for a weekend in June with the Sisters on the Fly in June. The cabin was very clean & had all indoor amenities (water, electricity, shower, kitchen) except for A/C. One BR had a double bed, the other BR had a double bed with a single bunk overhead & a single bed on the other side. There were ceiling fans in the common room & the single BR. The other BR had an exhaust fan in the wall, which was quite noisy. The beds were fairly comfortable, not great, but hey, you're camping! I had to sleep on the futon in the common room (due to a snoring roommate) & that was not comfortable at all, so I wouldn't include that as sleeping quarters.

I am not a camper & would not be happy in a tent or even a trailer so the cabin was a good choice for me. You can also rent trailers & regular campsites. The facilities were very clean & well-kept. There is a lake & hiking trails on the grounds & a wolf preserve (extra cost) nearby. Jean & her husband were great hosts & helped us out as needed. I would definitely recommend this place for families as well.

2  Thank Benedetta0813
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We've been going to Camp Taylor Campground for almost 20 years, both bringing our campers (when we had them) and renting their campers (when we didn't have a camper). Either way, we've never had a bad experience.

Having been there during an unexpected early season snowstorm, numerous heat waves, rain storms, heavy winds, etc., either way, they seem to find ways to make it work. Even, at times, making it fun with campground activities.

Having camped all over the area, I highly recommend Camp Taylor to everyone I talk to, you can't go wrong!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank EMSChiefNJ
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I was tent camping here, so the rating for the sleep quality is based on that. My site was great, however. Quiet, and with water and electricity.
Overall a great experience and close to horseback riding,hiking, kayaking on the Delaware River.
The staff gave good tips as to the best kayaking companies (and anything else you needed to know)...and have directions to locations already printed up for folks to take along.

2  Thank happycamper552