The Cosy Cupboard Tea Room
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I attened a party at cosy cupboard a few months back. The tea room is adorable, despite the retched bathroom upstairs I was led to. It was disgusting. The sink was basically black and the toliet was rusted. The tea was amazing. The scones were delectable. The waiters were very friendly and effiecient. The owner, however, was not as amazing. I overheard him screaming at one of his employees calling her names. I was taken back because, Mr. Howard, proprietor, seemed so lovely. I was shocked at the way the manager, Mr. Howard's son, addressed his father, "yo dad" he yelled to him in front of the party. He was very pleasant but a bit unprofessional for my taste. Overall I would rate my experience as poor.....

2  Thank Jillianjay

Reviewed 8 August 2013

High tea for 8 ladies. Delicious, but expensive. $30 per person is more than I like to spend for lunch.

1  Thank Elaine B
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have been to numerous tea houses and this one was everything I love! We had a 12:00 reservation and ended up staying until about 4:00pm. It was relaxing, the food was outstanding and the service was above average. By far one of my favorite places to have a ladies tea!

Reviewed 14 November 2012

What a lovely place to take tea in a period decorated tea room. The service and food are excellent. The owner, James Howard, is warm, engaging and very knowledgeable about the history of and serving of afternoon tea.

2  Thank unjeriajackson
Reviewed 20 September 2012

this place is fantastic, we came on a Sat but did not hv reservation. the indoor seating was full due to a bridal shower, but the owner was so accomodating. it was a gorgeous day out so he offered to set up outdoor seating for us. it was great, this place is near the train tracks but it was quite a charming distraction. the food is amazing, the tea is even better. they have so many options of tea sets, there's one for everyone. and Unlimited pots of tea.. can't get any better than this. definitely a cute place to go.

1  Thank mhwang