“Anticipation!”

Residence Inn Cranbury South Brunswick
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Cranbury
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is one property we actually look forward to visiting (several times a year). Elizabeth H., the General Manager, is positive, professional and enthusiastic—and those qualities are infectious with the staff and management team. Great attitudes abound in this clean, well-kept property conveniently located off the NJT.

We highly recommend it for both business and pleasure. They have never disappointed us.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Cranbury South Brunswick

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I'm partial to Residence Inns & this one lives up to the brand's standards. It appears to have been recently renovated as the lobby is bright & open and the grounds are very neat. The room decor is kind of mod and fun, I was a fan. The bed was really comfortable & there was more than enough room to make the space feel like home. I've been traveling in the area on business quite frequently & I think I'm going to make this hotel "home base".

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stayed here one night for a trip out to six flags. The person on reception when we checked in (I believe his name was Michael) was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are huge and are more like apartments. Great for a long stay except there is nothing to do out there apart from six flags

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Our family of six stayed at the Residence Inn for one Saturday night stay. We arrived to the area earlier than expected on Saturday morning. I called ahead to the hotel and asked if our room was ready. A very friendly front desk woman told me it was vacant and clean and we could check in upon arriving. We got there at 9:30m Saturday morning and she told us we could help ourselves to the breakfast buffet. The service was just as good for the rest of the stay. Complementary breakfast buffet very excellent.The room was clean and as described. A two bedroom suite ( one queen in each room) with a pull out sofa bed. The only complaint I have is that the sofa bed had springs that were almost coming through. Our two sons said they could sleep on it anyway and they did. It really does need to be replaced though as it is a suite to sleep 6.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Elizabeth H, General Manager at Residence Inn Cranbury South Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you very much for your review, we do appreciate your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hotel met your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the condition of the sofa bed in your room. Although the hotel is preparing for a renovation next year, we have taken a proactive measure to ensure all our sofa beds are comfortable and in great condition.
Thank you!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stayed in the two bedroom suite and have no complaints. It was perfect amount of space for a family of 5 and was pretty much what I am use to seeing when I check into any other Residence Inn, we also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning. We were there for about 5 days and not once had a issue with parking (plenty of parking) or noise from the other rooms. The staff was really great, they were so friendly and just give me the feeling that I was home. I had one small hiccup at check in but it was handled really well and not at any point did I feel like they did not have control of the situation. Thanks to the staff of Residence Inn Cranbury for making our stay that much better and keep up the great customer service. When visiting the area again we will be happy to return to Residence Inn Cranbury..

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed here and everything was just very mediocre and average. Nothing really bad to complain about, but nothing to note as being good either. I don't know if we'd stay here again, but there doesn't seem to be much in the area either. I guess it was a fair price for a night, but again, just very average. Sorry I can't be of more help - it was just very forgettable (which can be good or bad).

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stayed here a few times now. Absolutely nothing special. Example of a typical exchange with the front desk. I used the grill to cook some dinner, no utensils provided, but that's OK, I've figured what I need. I clean the area up, turn off the gas and put the cover back on after waiting for everything to cool. I walk back in, struggling with the cooler and the need for an electronic lock in a fenced off area.
"Excuse me Sir...EXCUSE ME SIR"
Huh?... Me?
"Sorry, hi, yes, what's up?" I enquired.
"Did you clean the grill?"
"Er...nope... Nothing to clean it with, but its all covered up"
"Do you want the liquid cleaner?"
Er, not really, the grill was covered in crap when I started.
"Sure, I'll clean it"
Much discussion between staff. Apparently they don't have any liquid cleaner. I get handed a grill scrubbing thing.
I go out clean the grill. As I come back in, some other employee "Do you need the liquid cleaner to clean that grill after you used it?"
"Er, you mean the mythical liquid cleaner that doesn't exist?, No I'm good".
Seriously, what a waste of time... Leave utensils by the grill, leave cleaning equipment by the grill. Clean it yourselves maybe if it needs it. Won't be back. Stayed at the Staybridge Suites over the road last week. They have their own problems, but at least they had 2 grills and utensils!

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank BostonBrit11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cranbury
Staybridge Suites Cranbury
Courtyard Cranbury South Brunswick
Ramada Plaza Conference Center Cranbury South Brunswick
Towneplace Suites Cranbury South Brunswick
Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
Hampton Inn East Windsor
Hampton Inn East Windsor
#1 of 5 in East Windsor

Been to Residence Inn Cranbury South Brunswick? Share your experiences!