Staybridge Suites Cranbury
US$131
US$112
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$145
US$177
US$125
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

All reviewsbedroom suitebreakfast buffet every morningsmall kitchenettean extended period of timepull out couchneeds renovationexercise roomsitting roomoutdoor poolvery nice staywi ficlean hotelbed was comfortablefree breakfastfirst floorcerealcomforter
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For the price I am not impressed. The carpet is sticky when I walk on it. One of the blankets they provided is like a metal wire brush on your face, I woke up in the middle of the night crying because it scratched me. I have never seen a blanket like this in my life. There were loud sounds of unknown origin during the night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I am shocked that IHG would take this hotel on board. The entrance is really nice and the front desk is very friendly and accommodating, as is the eating area and fitness room. That is where it stops. The room looks old and worn out, there was hair all over the comforter of the bed, there was some stain on the sheet that I think was blood, to say the least I slept in my clothing and removed the comforter. The whole room had a very worn out feeling to it, the hotel should invest in updating their rooms rather than updating the entrance to the hotel. The bathroom has mold in between the tiles, the whole bathroom looked dirty. You would think as an IHG platinum member they would try to give their best room, think again. Checked out a day early. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Traveler972017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Cranbury, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi Traveler972017,

I realize that you have many options when it comes to lodging, and I appreciate you giving us a chance to host your stop in the area. It has been a pleasure to serve a Platinum Elite member!

I am sorry that your visit this time was not as expected because of falling short of expectations in terms of the cleanliness and upkeep of the room and bathroom. What you described is not the kind of impression we wanted to leave any of our guests. We welcome and take feedback seriously. Your comments will definitely reach the general ownership, housekeeping, and maintenance team of the property for actions to be taken to improve our services. By the way, I am glad to know that the service delivered by our hotel staff along with the update of our lobby and other facilities brought you satisfaction.

Your loyalty matters, and we would love to keep being your preferred hotel for your future travel plans in the area.

Many thanks,

Anne A

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Room is shabby, worn, and bed was too soft and lumpy. The reservation had to be switched at last minute because receptionist had over booked. From a king room, they switched us to a queen and bed was soft and old.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mlro
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Cranbury, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hello mlro,

Thank you for choosing us and for leaving a review. It is unfortunate that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the condition of the room, the bed and that your room allocation was not what you have booked. We are sorry this has happened and had affected your overall satisfaction. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Best Regards,

John O

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This place needs renovation big time; facilities are in poor shape of maintenance;
Housekeeping is not good; is the suite cleaned in between customers (so many hair in the bathroom; really disgusting)?
Selection and quality of items at breakfast not so good and far from the level of the competition for this type of suite hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Cranbury, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Patsab_13,

I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a review regarding your stay with us. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and we appreciate your feedback. I am pleased to see the above average rating given on your sleep quality. However, we apologize the upkeep of the facility, the housekeeping service, and the breakfast selection impacted your stay. Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention as this is our best resource to know how our hotels are being managed to a high standard and to evaluate what can be given additional attention. I have alerted the hotel management about your concerns so that necessary improvements will be taken, as we work very hard to ensure our facilities and guest services are superior.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope that this will not deter you from giving the hotel another chance to make your stays as pleasant as possible.

Grace P.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

we stayed here a month including our dog. Very nice efficiency. It included breakfast each morning and evening lite dinner Mon-WED. Staff and mgmt. was wonderful. Hotel was clean and well kept. Plenty of parking. It was a great place to stay, We loved it.

Room Tip: right off highway, can get anywhere quickly. Great price for value
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Cecilia M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Cranbury, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Bjrg

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and you liked the complements we provide to make you feel like home. I am going to pass your kind words to me entire staff.
One again, thank you for staying with us, and I hope to see you soon.

Sincerely