“Best ice cream....”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Great Falls, Virginia
“Best ice cream....”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I had one of the best ice cream cones I have ever had. I had the maple walnut and it was so homemade and creamy ... There was a line around the block down the street at the Denville Dairy for ice cream and my husband said "wow...this ice cream here at Denville Dog and grill is amazing...and no waiting in line"

• Visited August 2013

Rockaway, New Jersey, United States
“Now Denville Dog and Grill. Fun Friendly Yummy”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Passed this place last week and decided to wait for a nice day to eat there to enjoy the outdoor experience. Never visited the place when it was stewarts. Went there with my girlfriend and was super satisfied. Started out with the guy who took our order, he was super friendly. I ordered the denville dog and fries and my girlfriend had the fish and chips. We had to wait a few minutes because the food is cooked to order and it was worth the wait. My hot dog had a kick and the fries were plentiful and classic crinkle cut good. We ate outside and it had the classic old school feel. Definitely will visit again this spring and summer.

• Visited April 2013
Morris County, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,320 helpful votes
“Great root beer”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

It would not be a summer without a stop here. This is a throwback to a time long ago. The restaurant has a lot of character. The food is also great. Recommended.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank bwco
Riverdale, New Jersey
“OMG”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

And I don't mean that in a good way. I had a chili cheeseburger & it was the worst burger I ever had in my life. The quality of the meat was hard & chewy & totally overcooked. There was about a thimble full of chili on it. Its pretty bad when you wish you went to mcdonalds instead.

Parsippany, New Jersey
“Boardwalk food without the fun”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

It's like eating at one of those boardwalk burger joints without the atmosphere. OK if you want a quick meal and don't care about the quality or the after-burn. I've stopped there three times in the past year, always for a quick bite, and have regretted it each time. The food is pedestrian and, frankly, I wonder about cleanliness...but if you eat a hot dog with stuff on it, you probably don't care about cleanliness...or not. I always think, "I shoulda gone to the diner."

• Visited February 2012