“Delicious and chep Mexican”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #49 of 81 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I love this place. The food is prepared right in front of you. It always tastes fresh and delicious. The service is usually pretty quick. They charge extra for guacamole for some reason. But I love it so, it is worth it. I love the taco salads because they are huge and you can put whatever you want in it. The prices are decent as well. The burritos are huge and good too.

1  Thank Mel J
There are newer reviews for Qdoba Mexican Grill

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Food is pretty good. Considering it's a fast food chain restraunt. Burritos are overstuffed. Very good.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

If you haven't been to one Qdoba competed with Chipotle and Moe's. We like Qdoba better. It has a little more variety and one or two unique dishes, such as the Mexican Gumbo which is very tasty.

Qdoba uses very fresh ingredients that is assured by the high volume of customers.

One thing you need to be sure of is knowing specifically what ingredients you want as soon as possible, otherwise the food assemblers may make decisions for you. For example, if you want light sour cream instead of the standard, non-light sour cream. But you have to appreciate that they prepare a lot of meals very well, very quickly and it is all delicious.

We especially think of Qdoba in Denville when we arrive home late from a trip, are hungry and tired and not in the mood to cook ourselves or go to a traditional sit down and order type restaurant.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

Great food, great staff, always clean and friendly. I love that the staff is always smiling and even though I've been going here for a year or two, it's always the same people. High turnover staff means an unhappy staff, and that is not the case here.

I stop here 3 to 4 times per month and am never disappointed. In the summer it's nice to eat outside, but the inside is very nice, too. I love that they have fresh brewed ice tea in addition to soda. The food is fresh and delicious, and there are many choices. I like the taco salad the best. Another reviewer wasn't crazy about the guacamole, but I think it's delicious. With the salad, I do have to pay about $1 more for the guacamole, but it's worth it. My lunch costs just under $10. (salad, guacamole, large drink)

Occasionally at lunch time the line can get very long, but they move it along quickly. It is worth the wait.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I live in the area and eat here fairly regularly. It's a fast food chain restaurant, but the food is pretty consistently made, the service is fast, and the place is clean. I enjoy the pulled pork burrittos, and the Craft 2 options offer some nice flexibility. Overall good value for the money.
One thing I've noticed is that the chicken sometimes appears a bit dry (perhaps overcooked), so take a look at that before ordering it. Also, I'm not impressed with their guacamole.