“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Denville
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel. The staff was very nice and attentive. They made us feel welcome every time we asked for something and sometimes without even asking for it. I traveled with my family and our Teens felt safe at the pool and at the gym. Food was hot and they got selection.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Perfect stay - - no problems and everything was as expected. Staff is friendly and helpful. Coffee upon check-in was nice an hot and hit the spot after a long day. Typical hot breakfast was nice - - make sure you cook the waffles all the way or they will be doughy. Be careful driving on the road in front of the hotel - - wicked little bump going downhill.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

We appreciate the excellent review regarding your recent stay with us . We try to make every guest stay memorable and enjoyable.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I stayed over at this location on my way back from NYC. The check-in was great. Fast and easy. The food was delicious as usual Hampton Inn. The staff were couteous. But I ran into trouble of double chare on my credit card. when I contacted the hotel management, i never heard back from Manager (Ms. N. Kaur). But her staff (Ms. Jonnie) was really nice. She was very helpful. She helped me and maintained a conversation through her personal email to help me out anyways she could. As she couldnt do much about it, but all she could do was respectfully regret on what happened. My issue was eventually resolved by my efforts to get in contact with my credit card company and dispute one of the payments. No letters were able to be achieved from Hampton at Rockaway management.

I have been to numerous Hampton Inns in the last decade, and as an HHnours member, I have never seen this silent attitude from any Hilton group hotel management. Instead of any apologies or offering any fair treatment, all I received was ' Ms. Jonnie' will help you email. And nothing else.

Its a nice hotel but be careful of management. in case if you run into issues, good luck hearing back from the management. But the support staff are extremely helpful! Thanks Ms. Jonnie.

Room Tip: try to get an upper floor rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CanadianEngineer007
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Check-in even at 11:30 PM was very quick an easy. I would definitely recommend this Hampton in to anyone staying in Denville. My only issue was the carpet in the room was a little damp from being cleaned. But the room smelled clean.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

This hotel was a very good place to stay. It was very clean comfortable, The staff was very helpful and friendly. They have an indoor pool which was very nice, a little small but very nice. They have breakfast available. The rooms were very clean and
comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family
and friends.

• Stayed: July 2013

We would like to thank you for your recent review on your stay with us . We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed the hotel amenities . We strive to make every guest memorable and comfortable.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

My family stayed at this hotel for one night and have stayed at this particular hotel a year ago too! The room gives you a "at home feel" and the room was nice and clean! It was a very nice "quiet" and pleasurable visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to thank you for the excellent review on your recent stay with us. We are pleased that we were able to make you feel at home.

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

The first thing I noticed was the extremely friendly staff - first when I checked in and again when I returned from dinner. Located right off of the highway. Very clean rooms. Good value for a business traveler.

• Stayed: June 2013

We would like to thank you for the excellent review regarding your recent stay with us. We strive to make every guest stay memorable and enjoyable.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denville
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway
Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway
Towneplace Suites by Marriott Dover Rockaway
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
#2 of 16 in Parsippany

Been to Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany? Share your experiences!