“one night stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Denville
normal, United States
“one night stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

perfect stop. The staff was pleasant and professional. The room, workout area, pool were all in fine condition and convenient. I was returning from new Jersey to Illinois an this stop was restful, comfortable, and provided the needed break.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Indian head, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Up in NJ at the army base. Hotel was close enough to be convenient. Room was very clean and staff was extremely nice and accommodating. the continental breakfast was the standard microwaved eggs and a waffle maker, not great but not a big issue. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel is near nothing so expect a short drive for a restaurant. I would not recommend eating at the Charlie Brown Steak House. The food is very bland and had no taste. They are very overpriced for what you get. The hotel breakfast was nice and exactly what you would expect.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

Overall we had a great stay. Check in was super easy, very friendly staff. Everything was clean and neat. the only thing that would have been nice was to have 2 waffle makers at breakfast. One is definitely not enough and an option of white bread .

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
We would like to thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review of your stay at the hotel. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon.
Binghamton, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Our stay was a good experience overall. We would recommend this Hotel to anyone. Internet and TV worked well. Amenities provided were good. Bathroom was clean and hotel staff was courteous and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We would like to thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We are pleased that your second stay with us was enjoyable and comfortable.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have never given a hotel a bad review. However, I have been shocked at how many issues I've had to deal with during my stay here. Since before I checked in, wifi has been down, and I stayed at this hotel for three nights/four days. My tv stopped working and, after rebooting it several times, it still wouldn't work so the front desk offered to move me...from a king to a double since no more rooms were available. I ended up agreeing to move and the tv in my new room didn't work, either. The staff was rude during my entire stay and have been very unapologetic. I asked what they could do for me (I.e. comps) but was told there is no manager on duty and that she won't be in until tomorrow morning. Again, I have never written a negative review but really wanted to share my experience with others. I will absolutely never stay here again and will not likely book a stay at any Hampton Inn in the future.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
We’re sorry we didn't provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Again, we apologize for all of the inconveniences and we've worked with our management team to ensure that the necessary changes will be made. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

This hotel is amazing! The staff are always 'on' and looking for ways to help. I have my out of town family stay here when my house is overfilled. The experience is always great - the pool is immaculate, the breakfast is healthy (ok, there are pastries and waffles, but lots of healthy choices like fruit, yogurt, eggs and oatmeal are always available) and the rooms are really clean and comfortable. My family can be pretty demanding (we are 'those people' at restaurants sending food back) and the staff is really accommodating to us. Everyone, even the pickiest among us, loves this place and looks forward to coming back!

Room Tip: All rooms are great. First floor (near the pool) is best with kids.