Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Denville
chester, United States
“sucks”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

sold my room that I had a confirmation for to some one with the same last name different first name and no confirmation number and didn't adjust the bill etc rude staff horrible area looked like the ghetto horribele front desk service

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Patrick G
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. If you would please contact us directly, we will be more than happy to further discuss your stay with you.

Nimmi Kaur
contact : 973-664-1050

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Hammondsport, New York, USA
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Nice, clean, quiet room. check in personnel friendly
Breakfast included was mediocre - would have been better with fresh bagel and good coffee.
Location average - nothing special. Good for modest cost.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Danville, California
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Located on a poor road off highway, poor breakfast. The room was fine but the price was too high for a hampton inn. The overall value for what we paid was poor. It is also located right off the highway on a beat up road.

Enterprise, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were disappointed with this Hampton Inn. There was no microwave or fridge in the room and the breakfast was substandard. We had booked and paid for the room ahead of time but the clerk wanted to charge us again. It didn't feel like a Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.

Nimmi Kaur
Parsippany
Reviewed 27 October 2013

On my stay the room was clean, and the ammenities where what was expected, for the most part it was quiet which is nice. I was running late for a meeting and left some items on the chair in the room. I realized this as I was driving away so I called and the woman said the room hadn't been cleaned yet and they would get my items and call me back. I heard nothing that day. Called back the next day and was told my stuff was put in lost and found. They were going to have the maid service get the items and call me back. Once again no call back. Call three I once again get the we will call you back. The kicker on call three is I was asked what the items where, I said a few files and Nike Lebron hoodie jacket. She responded with we will call you back if we can locate your files or black hoody. I asked her how she knew the color when I didn't say it and got a we will call you back sir. Long story recap- good room, my fault for leaving items but they are definitely thieves.

• Stayed October 2013
Philadelphia
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is an average Hampton which is overall a good thing. Location not so great.

Normally I would be asleep right now. Instead I am listening to a steady stream of trucks and traffic cruising down route 80 which is right out my window. REALLY loud.

I suppose that which side of the hotel your room is on will give you a 50/50 chance of a good nights sleep.

• Stayed October 2013
Reviewed 17 October 2013

For value for money I thought this hotel was excellent. Very high quality room- very modern. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast buffet was extensive and all very good quality. Even though the rooms are close to the Interstate, we couldnt hear anything. Though there is no evening meal facility the staff pointed us to a great diner around 1/2 mile away.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denville
Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway
Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Towneplace Suites by Marriott Dover Rockaway
HYATT house Parsippany-East
HYATT house Parsippany-East
#3 of 16 in Parsippany

Been to Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany? Share your experiences!