“Pleasant stay, would stay again.”

Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Denville
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We recently stood overnight for a local wedding. The front desk allowed us to check in earlier than the usual check in which helped us to get to the wedding on time. Room was comfortable and clean, staff was friendly. I had breakfast and coffee (complimentary) the following morning. The eggs and sausage were tasty and the food area was well appointed and not abandoned. I have been to Hampton's where they neglected to refill the food items and folks were pacing awaiting the refills. Very annoying. This was NOT like that.
If I needed to stay in the area again, I would definetly come back.

Room Tip: Request a room that does not face Rt 80.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 November 2013

sold my room that I had a confirmation for to some one with the same last name different first name and no confirmation number and didn't adjust the bill etc rude staff horrible area looked like the ghetto horribele front desk service

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Patrick G
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. If you would please contact us directly, we will be more than happy to further discuss your stay with you.

Nimmi Kaur
contact : 973-664-1050

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Nice, clean, quiet room. check in personnel friendly
Breakfast included was mediocre - would have been better with fresh bagel and good coffee.
Location average - nothing special. Good for modest cost.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Located on a poor road off highway, poor breakfast. The room was fine but the price was too high for a hampton inn. The overall value for what we paid was poor. It is also located right off the highway on a beat up road.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were disappointed with this Hampton Inn. There was no microwave or fridge in the room and the breakfast was substandard. We had booked and paid for the room ahead of time but the clerk wanted to charge us again. It didn't feel like a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.

Nimmi Kaur

Reviewed 27 October 2013

On my stay the room was clean, and the ammenities where what was expected, for the most part it was quiet which is nice. I was running late for a meeting and left some items on the chair in the room. I realized this as I was driving away so I called and the woman said the room hadn't been cleaned yet and they would get my items and call me back. I heard nothing that day. Called back the next day and was told my stuff was put in lost and found. They were going to have the maid service get the items and call me back. Once again no call back. Call three I once again get the we will call you back. The kicker on call three is I was asked what the items where, I said a few files and Nike Lebron hoodie jacket. She responded with we will call you back if we can locate your files or black hoody. I asked her how she knew the color when I didn't say it and got a we will call you back sir. Long story recap- good room, my fault for leaving items but they are definitely thieves.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is an average Hampton which is overall a good thing. Location not so great.

Normally I would be asleep right now. Instead I am listening to a steady stream of trucks and traffic cruising down route 80 which is right out my window. REALLY loud.

I suppose that which side of the hotel your room is on will give you a 50/50 chance of a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denville
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
#2 of 16 in Parsippany
7 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area

Been to Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany? Share your experiences!