“Nice hotel!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Denville
Nevada
“Nice hotel!!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2005

I stayed at the Hampton Inn with my dad from July 1st to the 4th. The service was excellent, so was the maid service. The continental breakfast was good. The free shuttle drove us to a nice restaurant near by. The staff was very helpful, especially D because she went out of her way to find good transportation for my dad and I to the airport. I'm from the west coast and stayed at this hotel for a friend's wedding. If I ever come back to the area, I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2005
2 Thank Teresa H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Madison, OH
Reviewed 17 March 2005

This hotel was our second choise, but it turned out to be a much better hotel for the money spent. We had a wonderful buffet breakfast, where the other hotel charged $9.00 for a Continental Breakfast. There were fresh chocolate chip cookies each evening and fresh fruit in the morning. We had the heated pool to ourselves since most people don't like to swim when it is cold outside, even with an indoor pool. The rooms were very clean and very quiet. The parking was close by and we could see our car from our room. Will stay there again.

3 Thank joncon
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 February 2005

I stayed in this hotel the week of February1 thorugh the 4th.
Never again!!!
The front desk girls were very childish and spent more time on the phone than doing there job.
On one instance I didnt recieve any response at the front desk when I came to the lobby the front desk attendant was outside smoking.
Luciana was very rude and did not follow through on my wakeup call.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 October 2003

What a horrible experience! The front desk is unattentive and rude. I felt like I was dealing with kindergarteners. The buffet breakfast was sparse and unappealing. Our room had hair in the bathroom and the room smelled like smoke, when we specifically asked for a non-smoking room.
I am a Hilton Honors Memeber I was very disappointed with this particular hotel. I would not recommend this Hampton Inn.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denville
Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway
Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Towneplace Suites by Marriott Dover Rockaway
HYATT house Parsippany-East
HYATT house Parsippany-East
#3 of 16 in Parsippany

Been to Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany? Share your experiences!