“Spectacular, Fantastic, Incredible”

Caffe Delhi
Ranked #40 of 81 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I've been going to this restaurant regularly for a few months now and I cannot say enough how great it is.
The service is great, but the food, of the food is so great, it will now be difficult to find another Indian restaurant that can measure up to this.
The owner/manager is a really nice guy that will talk with you and tell you exactly what to get to suit your taste.
and make sure to get the nisharwa naan, its unforgetable

Reviewed 3 August 2013

As a great lover of indian food I was so pleased to discover this delightful restaurant had opened only half a mile away.
I was not dissappointed. The food is all freshly cooked and subtely spicy and their basmati rice is just a perfect.accompaniment to thir various northen Indian dishes. I particularly like their chicken tikka marsala which goes well with the aloo gobi palak (cauliflower, potatoes and spinach).
All the tandoori dishes are superb and the breads are all freshly made to order.
Good atmosphere and a friendly staff make this place a delight to eat in.
They do a magnificent lunchtime buffet at a very reasonable price ( $8.99 ) a good way to see if you enjoy indian food as much as I do

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This place hasn't been opened long but they do a great lunch buffet for $8. They offer a fresh salad with lots of condiments, appetizers, rice, at least 4 vegetarian choices, 3 chicken dishes and 2 desserts. My favorite dish was the vegetable korma. The food is fresh and tasty and the staff is friendly. I hope they make it as there is alot of competition for Indian restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We enjoyed fresh and yummy authentic Indian cuisine here. Particularly loved their butter chicken and yellow dal fry. The place has a nice ambience and courteous staff too. Overall, it was a good experience and I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I have been eating seven times at "Caffe Delhi" and never been disappointed. I have taken all my friends and everyone agreed that the food is delicious. Lunch is buffet style; often changed but always fresh, tasty and delicious.
You are attended by the owner who is most attentive to all your needs.
I strongly recommend it.