“Fantastic Burgers!”

Five Guys
Ranked #43 of 81 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The only thing stopping me from giving this place the Full Excellent rating is their limited menu.

This is more a review of the chain than the specific restaurant but seeing as I've only ever been to the one place I may be in error below on my main point below. The lack of Chicken.

Chicken fellas! How about some Chicken!? You guys do burgers sooo good. And you have a few other sandwiches too so how about it?
I very much enjoy Fat Burger. They too do a really good burger though I think yours is better but the thing is, I don't always feel like beef. Sometimes chicken is in order.
FB does a great grilled chicken burger. But I think, given your track record with burgers that you could do better!
And THANK YOU very much for having the vinegar available to put on those fries! Wish more places would do that. Those people that have never put vinegar on their fries are missing something great.
Also, great service for a 'fast food' place. The boys were very good, coming around to the tables and seeing if you need anything else. Never happens at the more famous burger places.

I like the retro design of the store too.

Keep up the good work 5 Guys and bring on some chicken!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My little boy and I have made a new habit of visiting this location every Friday night. Yes the burgers are delicious. So are the fries. But we keep coming back because the manager there, James, is just so welcoming and friendly. He always greats us by name, regardless of how busy the store is. This may "only" be a burger place, but the great customer service sets an example I want my family to experience and appreciate. Thanks James!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This place cooks their food using peanut oil which is healthy. The burgers are good and made to your order. They offer a large amount of French fries, which I love! I had their veggie sandwich and it was pretty good. My boyfriend loved their burgers and he is a huge burger guy. The food was good and cheap and the service was really fast.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I dont know what the big deal is about this chain. We stopped here for lunch, hoping that our experience at the Parsippany location several years ago was an exception, but it seems to be the rule for this chain. I know that people rave about this chain, but I am not impressed. The burgers are average and the fries are not that special. I would not go out of my way to eat here.

1  Thank bwco
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Yum!!! That about covers it all. I know this is a small chain and I can only comment on this particular location. Service was great; everyone was super friendly and helpful. Place was really clean including bathrooms. Very simple food selection which makes it easy! They offered help-yourself roasted peanuts while you wait for your order. Plus they have the coolest computerized drink dispensers. Burger and fries were excellent. Yes it's a bit more pricey than Mc D's but worth every penny. Definitely will go back!