“Friendly! Great Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“Friendly! Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Places like this make moves to new areas worth it. I love diners. NJ does diners better than anywhere else I've been. We had lunch here one day and went back for breakfast the following morning because the server was so friendly, and the food was great. You will not leave hungry, and you will notice the quality. Get the homemade corned beef hash. It is outstanding.

Visited April 2014

Hingham, Massachusetts
“Nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

My friend had the burger sliders. He stated it was good. I had breakfast of course. I'm at a Jersey Diner. Food was bland and service was not there. Did not check on us or ask if we waned more to drink. It got a three for the prices and my friend like his sliders.

Visited August 2013
Mount Olive, New Jersey
“Our "Pea Soup and French Fry Diner"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

Or all the diners in the area the West Sid is my favorite, it's small(so sometimes you have to wait), fast (great for lunch on a work day), friendly (yes we do have a favorite waitress), and has good food. We are regulars on pea soup day as it's the best in the area, it pairs perfectly with the tuna melt which again is perfect. Other days the Greek Salad, meat loaf, or other Greek specialties hit the spot. I go at least once a week and plan to continue doing so. One last item, they discourage business meetings due to the limited seating, this poses no problems for us.

• Visited August 2013