“Outstanding selection of eclectic salads!”
Review of Cafe Metro

Cafe Metro
Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rainier, Oregon
“Outstanding selection of eclectic salads!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Stopped for a quick lunch while re-uniting with an old friend. I was amazed at the variety of cuisines represented here. If I lived here, I would need to come back every day for a month to check out everything!

• Visited July 2014

Boonton, New Jersey
“Great Eclectic Food”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Café Metro has a great menu we really enjoy their Antipasto Salad and their oven pizzas, great flavors...Atmosphere is very nice, we enjoy nice dinning on their Porch area.

Visited August 2014
Flanders, New Jersey
“Nice outdoor seating”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Went there for the first time, my husband and I sat outdoors. Nice setting on the porch. I noticed that two tables had very well behaved dogs which reminded me of outdoor eating in Europe. Service and food were very good. Would definitely come back again.

Visited August 2014
Livingston nj
“There are two ways to enjoy this restaurant But a word of caution!!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Our favorite way is to sit outside on the deck and share an excellent Calamari Salad and either a Pizza or a Pasta dish. We bring our own wine and relax enjoying the late afternoon sun. *** A word of caution*** There is only space for one table for four persons so if your group does not get it you will be eating inside.

As for dining in the well appointed restaurant it has proven to be very good and others must think so as it usually is quite crowded.

• Visited August 2014
parsippany
“Be aware”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I use to love going to this place. Good food and good prices until I started to notice a certain lunch time waitress wasn't giving me my correct change. After the third time there the said waitress stated with her palms out "see I don't have any change to give you". I left and thought about, called the owner David and he asked if I wanted him to send me anything. After the 3rd time of being ripped off by the waitress, why would I go back?
It has bothered me for months and finally I talked to the "manager" yesterday and apparently they are aware of this waitress' behavior, however she still works there. So if you decide to go to Cafe Metro make sure you have the correct change when paying your tab or you will be ripped off.

• Visited April 2014