“The very best New Jersey pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pavolo's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 82 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 March 2007

Pavolo's Pizzeria was my favorite destination for the best pizza, calzones, and pizzaburgers back in the late 1970's thru early 1980's. I moved to California 20 years ago and for the past 14 years my husband has heard my praises of "Sal's pizza at Pavolo's" - both the regular pizza and the Sicilian style.

Finally, this past January, 2007, I was able to visit New Jersey with my family and they enjoyed Pavolo's so much that we went back there three days in a row! Everything there is delicious - the pizza crusts, the sauce, the cheese - whatever magical ingredients they used back in 1976 are still being used there today.

What sets Pavolo's apart from other pizzerias are two things: the quality of the ingredients and the friendly attitudes of the owners and personnel.