Residence Inn Deptford
US$71
Travelocity
US$65
US$60
All reviewstype roomover thanksgiving weekendliving roomthe general managerdeptford mallextended stayhome away from homephiladelphiamicrowavefreewayunit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Needed a place to stay for one night. This was my only reasonable option in proximity to where I needed to work the next morning. Having previously stayed at the hotel next door, a Fairfield Inn, which was sorely in need of refreshing, I gave this Residence Inn a try. It did the job for me for the short time I was there. No major issues. The room was clean except for a few large stains on the carpet which I brought to the attention of management and they were quick to address. The staff was courteous and the breakfast was typical and suitable.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Kellie N, Manager at Residence Inn Deptford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear Guest,:

We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Please don't hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise or if you would like to make future reservations. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

Stayed one night at the Residence Inn Deptford for work. It was fine. Itbisba clean hotel and had no problems. Could use a refresh and as with most Residence Inns, not sure if the room was with the rate. But not a bad hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear Guest:

We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Please don't hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise or if you wold like to make future reservations. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Reviewed 14 August 2011

we stayed here for a wedding recently. the front desk staff was wonderful! actually all the staff was friendly and accommodating. they were so personable that we were sad to go at the end of the weekend. i would recommend this hotel to anyone. thank you to the staff at residence inn, deptford nj for the wonderful experience!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest:

Reviewed 7 August 2011

Had a suite. Loved the space. Clean. Friendly Staff. Great breakfast. Close to interstates access.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I stayed here 1 night after I missed a connection in Philly. All the airport hotels were booked, and this was the closest Marriott brand I could find to the airport. It was an expensive taxi ride to the hotel ($50), but the worst part was getting a taxi in the morning BACK to the airport. From the reaction at the front desk, you'd have thought I was the only person who ever requested a taxi in the morning. The woman at the desk promised to call to arrange a taxi the night before. She was completely distracted while I was checking in, so I asked her to call my room to confirm the taxi and she assured me she'd call my room to confirm. Well, she never called. I woke up the next morning and called down to the front desk to see if there was a taxi scheduled for 5:30. The guy at the desk said, "5:45?" I said, "no, 5:30". He said, "Uh.... yeah, its coming at 5:30". Well, low and behold, the taxi didn't show up until 5:45 on the dot. I asked the taxi driver what time the hotel had scheduled the ride for, and sure enough, it was for 5:45. 15 minutes can make a big difference at a crowded airport, and I was really quite stressed - not to mention, I had to wait outside in the rain for 15 extra minutes waiting for the taxi. Its bad enough I didn't get a confirmation call the night before (as promised) but the morning front desk clerk clearly knew the taxi had been called for 5:45, but rather than correct the situation by saying, "oh, we called for 5:45, so let me call and reschedule to 5:30", he just ignored the problem. The hotel itself was ok - but definitely out of the way. Front desk service was 0/2. I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business