“Excellent Value”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Dover
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The room was beautiful and very comfortable. Breakfast was great and staff was super helpful and pleasant. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I have worked in Hotels for over 30 years and this is one of the best properties I have stayed at.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Larry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! Your comments and time are greatly appreciated. I am excited that gave us a 5 star rating. Thank you very much. We look forward to your return when traveling to our area again.

Larry Benus

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Turkish first
Fairport, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Always stay here when I'm in the area for business. The hotel staff is great and will react whenever there is an issue. Place is very clean. Close to mall and other shopping plus many restaurants. I will stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! Your comments and time are greatly appreciated. I am estactic that gave us a "Solid 5 Stars". Thank you very much. We look forward to your return when traveling to our area again.

Orono, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Hotel provided the format and capability for meeting of the group of 4-6 people.Rooms were quite and allowed of work by the invidivduals and group. Meals were effective - with some suggested improvements and staff sought recommendations for consideration that likely would be considered.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Larry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway, responded to this review, 19 April 2014

Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I rated this place as the best place I had ever stayed, but I found out they are starting to slip a bit. I had a problem with the check in lady on a Sunday afternoon because I bought my room on Priceline and she wanted to grind me down about it. She told me that I was booked into a smoking room, that I have not ordered ever on priceline, and I was going to have to take it. As I was preparing to leave she then decided to switch me to a nonsmoking room. It was a 5 minute dance that consisted of her telling me that I bought it on priceline so there was nothing she could do and me preparing to leave and stay somewhere else. I hope they get her straightened away, because this is still a great place to stay. Other than the check in everything else was great!

1 Thank Fogymtn
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! Your comments and time are greatly appreciated. I have already addressed the issue with our front desk associate Thank you very much for your other nice comments. We look forward to your return when traveling to our area again.

Morrisville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was greeted by a friendly, kind check in person. The staff was uniformly helpful and courteous. Very nice accomodations in the two bedroom two bathroom suite. Breakfast average, though I appreciated the oatmeal. I will definitely be staying here again when I next visit the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Larry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
this review, February 15, 2014
The Homewood Suites Dover NJ would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and comments regarding your recent stay here with us.

The entire staff at the Homewood Suites Dover NJ would like to thank you for giving us such great positive feedback and we are so excited that we were able to provide you with an great stay.

We again thank you for your business and loyalty and look forward to your soon return.

Randolph, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

The accommodations were clean, cheerful, new and well decorated. The employees were eager and happy to help with everything we ask for. The outside property was nicely done and had some very nice outdoor space that we took advantage of. It seemed like all the other guests there were very cheerful and friendly. I guess that happens when everyone likes their accommodations as we did. Thank you Homewood Suites for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Larry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for your excellent review. Your comments and time are greatly appreciated. I am happy it was perfect for quick stay Thank you very much. We look forward to your return when traveling to our area again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Great rates and exceptional suites with kitchens. Typically stay at the Hilton Garden Inn down the street but this is a much better value and I prefer the rooms here. Only thing missing is a jacuzzi by the pool but the pool is clean, heated and inside for winter use. Great breakfast, too.

Larry Benus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway
Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
#3 of 16 in Parsippany

Been to Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway? Share your experiences!