“Convenient, Reliable”
Review of Comfort Suites

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
Reviewed 24 August 2008

I stay here every time I visit East Brunswick for business - usually short, one-night stays. The rooms are always quiet, comfortable, and clean. I don't require much service, but when I do it is always there and courteous. Free breakfast is more than sufficient for my needs. Only "complaint" - the free wireless is not always available in all the rooms, but there are plenty of sitting areas outside of my room if I need to log on.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 August 2008

This is my 2nd time staying at this hotel, and I am generally pleased considering the price and what else is available in the area. The hotel appears almost new, as do the rooms. Breakfast buffet is average. On both stays had intermiittent connectvity issues with wireless internet. There is a new Wawa directly across the road which has some of the cheapest gas prices around. My biggest complaint is the lack of soundproofing between rooms, and I always seem to get stuck next to the noisy or below the heavy-footed people. I think the Holiday Inn Express up Rt. 18 behind the Hilton is a little nicer but usually costs more and/or is booked.

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed 31 July 2008

We stayed only 1 night. The hotel was very clean and well kept.
The beds were very comfy. They provided a microwave, refrig and coffee maker. The continental breakfast had scrambled eggs and sausage along with the cold cerals and muffins. The hotel does not a pool, my only regret.

Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2008

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night during a short visit to NJ. The rate was great for the suite we had. Microwave, small fridge and small seating area. Bathroom and hotel room were very clean. We did have one issue with the carbon monoxide detector going off and when we called the front desk they had us remove it from the wall - a little odd I thought. There was also a free breakfast in the morning which was adequate. Overall a good stay (and no bed bug issues.)

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2008

Hubby and I spent one night at this hotel and found it to be clean, comfortable and convenient. Staff at front desk were most accomodating and friendly and we felt the hotel was a great value. Would we stay here again - absolutely.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2008

We stayed here for a night and found it great - room was lovely, clean and seemed newly decorated.
Great selection for breakfast and we got a great rate $69.00.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2008

My family stayed at this Comfort Suites for 2 nights and had 3 rooms. Everything was fine, we were very satisfied. We had also stayed here 2 years ago and it was good then also. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. We did not experience any of the problems of the previous reviewers. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
#5 of 7 in East Brunswick
Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick
Days Hotel Conference Center East Brunswick
#3 of 5 in North Brunswick

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!