“After concert at PNC”

Denny's
Ranked #59 of 111 Restaurants in East Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I like Denny's but don't have one very close to home, I usually go to one or two when traveling to upstate NY. I almost always go to this location after a concert at PNC Arts Center, once coming back from Seaside. I've gone after the last 3 shows I've been to as it is on the way home, not much out of the way and better than loading up on pricey concert food. I've had the same waitress at least the last 2 times if not all 3. Can't control some idiots that may be dining at that hour but it's good food and as nice as any local diner. Parking lot is dark and feels a little creepy on the way in/out. I stick with the egg dishes or nachos. I've never had any problems here.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

The food was ok , prices cheap. I prefer IHOP over Denny's. Staff was ok and service was ok. The location convenient

Reviewed 30 June 2013

The food was excellent and very inexpensive. Also if you have an AARP card you can get a discount. The Food was very tasty and even with a tip it was extremely affordable! Like most experiences at Denny's it is highly recommended!

1  Thank Issa K
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

This place is great when you go on a none busy hour. Great food but lousy service. They take your order, bring your food and disappears after 30min until they return with your check without asking if you wanted anything else. I guess depends on your waitress. Have fun.

1  Thank Reigne8
Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

Clean restaurant and excellent service. The food is excellent and affordable. We love there $4 and $6 menu.

2  Thank rusty011