“I love this place”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
Gloucester, Virginia
“I love this place”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I have been staying here for 10+ years. It started when I traveled with my dog and continues. It's a little hard to find, you have to do one of those special Jersey lefts where you actually get off to the right on a clover leaf. [The magic word is Edgeboro.] The renovation of the lobby has been going on the entire time I've been going there, but...

But it is always clean, the heat works and the front desk kids are just so nice they give me faith in our nation's young people. They always have a smile for me in the wee hours after I pull of of the Jersey Pike, grouchy from hours of driving in bad weather. And they smilingly send me on my way to the Garden State in the morning. So I will continue to stay there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank WomanWhoWeaves
Blado A, Manager at Motel 6 East Brunswick, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Motel 6 East Brunswick 1083.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Motel 6 East Brunswick NJ 732-390-4545

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Baltimor,md
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Very clean truck parking great
All around the board great and there no words to discribe how ms Mayra took great care of me and the other guest thank you ms Mayra Tuba for the great hospitality I shore will be coming back,have a blessed weekend.
Lamont joyner from Baltimore ,md

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Montysings
Blado A, General Manager at Motel 6 East Brunswick, responded to this review, 12 April 2014

Columbia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here this past Saturday night. The motel was very clean. Bed linens fresh and clean. Floors were clean. Everyone at motel was so nice and polite and helpful. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to this part of Jersey.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank JenniferE299

Pullman, Washington
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We used the AARP discount, which includes free Internet. It was clean and simple. Kind of an interesting mix of Scandinavian design with simple, inexpensive furnishing. The tile floor was clean and we didn't need to be concerned about what dirt, germs or bacteria were growing in the carpet. It was quiet. There was free coffee in the morning but no breakfast. Finding the hotel at night was a little challenge.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 23 December 2013

this room is amazing, i spent a total of 12 hours looking for hotels in nj/ny , most places are extremely outdated if you're looking for something within budget. the rooms are renovated, granite in bathrooms, no carpet which avoids those dingy odors in rooms, my room has a king size bed, flat screen TV, a sitting area, nightstands, plenty of space for luggage. i must say the rooms do not have irons/hair driers (not a deal breaker) but just giving you heads up so you can plan accordingly. it is definitely a weird location at first since you must U TURN on the opposite side of the avenue its on but after your first time you wont have trouble at all. there are several shops within the area, like subway for breakfast ( as breakfast is not provided but who cares the rate is too good to pass on) and several shops, i saw a best buy in a little plaza about 2min drive from the hotel, no coffeee pot in room but you can buy one with all the money the motel will save you. 1st floor rooms are accessed throughout the outside of building as second floor rooms are accessed through indoor hallways. Lady that checked us in was amazing I want to thank her for doing her best to have our room ready at 11am !! <3

Room Tip: laundry room/ice machine/snack/drink machine located on 1st floor
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

East Brunswick
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

I travel for business in Powersports. It is very frustrating when all news channels are available except The national Fox News Channel. As much as I travel, is ridiculous, when you want to catch up on real news, and cannot.
This motel is nice only for the price. As it should be "for the price".

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank S H
Freehold, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Pros: Room was completely new....beds, TV, etc. Room was very clean. Daily cleaning services. To be honest I was shocked for $59 a night(online rates are cheaper). Sadly, I was prepared for a disaster....I brought cleaning products(bleach) and my own linen...(I did use my own towels/washcloths). But theirs were decent. No carpet....hardwood type tile on the floor. Great for my dog and family. Cons: Constant remodeling going on. Noisy and lots of dumpsters running over and 18 wheelers nearby. Otherwise, not bad. Not bad at all.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a newly remodeled room...not an old one.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Best Western East Brunswick Inn
#3 of 7 in East Brunswick
Holiday Inn Express Tower Center New Brunswick
Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick

Been to Motel 6 East Brunswick? Share your experiences!