Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
Reviewed 5 June 2014

For a hotel not really near a major city , this place was top notch, the lobby is very nice, check in was smooth. Guest rooms were clean and roomy. The sports bar had a great menu with pretty good service , the pool was clean and nice, we will stay again next time we are in the area

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
There are newer reviews for Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at this property for three nights on a business trip. On one night my coworker and I went to the manager's reception. I have been to many of these at Hilton properties throughout the years, but this was the first time the manager was actually present, introduced herself, and interacted with us. This was a very nice touch. The hotel does appear rather dated, but I enjoyed the water features and the interesting decor in the sports bar. The room was nicely appointed and had been updated recently. The location right off of the turnpike was very convenient.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

This is a very dated hotel in need of renovation. The A/C in our room didn't work and after being called maintenance never came. Both nights we stayed there were no sheets for the pullout couch and it took more than 10 minutes for them to come with them. The 2nd night a plate of half-eaten food (not ours) was left right outside of our room, and since we were near the elevator the constant "ding" kept going all night. This hotel is very dated and much too expensive.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael H
Carmen P, Director of Operations at Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your stay. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. We will be conducting a full hotel renovation in the near future for sleeping rooms and public space. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We crashed here after a trip to New York City. The facility is well kept and easy to get to. The parking garage is a nice addition. I will definitely return. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. It was one of those, I don't think we have this hotel for what we paid moments. The lobby area is very open with many services offered.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have been staying at this proportey frequently over last 2 months.

Their asset is the co-operative front desk & specifically a cheerful lady name' Athea'. In all my interactions she has been cheerful, understantding and accomodative when required with due respect to the policies.

You need more of them across all the Hilton properties.

Thanks Athea.
Cheers,
Bibhu

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had to find a hotel for some friends of a friend on the quick. They were non-English speaking and I wanted something near my residence, in case it did not work out. IT DID. I know the name Hilton and took a chance. I was impressed with dining, breakfast and dinner. They enjoyed the room and view. I noticed it to be clean and the staff which did not speak their language were more than courteous. I know they have recommended it to people in their country planning to visit the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I recently stayed overnight at the Hilton East Brunswick. The hotel itself seems like it was once a very nice hotel - there is a working fountain out front, valet parking, a spacious lobby and restaurants onsite.

The elevators were not working during our stay so we were ushered to a service elevator to get to our floor. Our room was average, it did not have a mini fridge or a microwave, but had a very nice view. The furniture was in need of replacing at it all was very worn. There also wasn't an ice machine on our floor which, with the elevators not working, posed a great inconvenience.

The hotel is fine for a night's stay, but any longer I would recommend going somewhere else. I don't believe we will stay again at this location.

Room Tip: We had a very good view as our windows faced the back of the hotel.
1  Thank DJEllis13
#4 of 7 in East Brunswick
Best Western East Brunswick Inn
Best Western East Brunswick Inn
#5 of 7 in East Brunswick

Been to Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!