“Very good for many years”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This place has been around for many years. I used to come here often for lunch when I worked in the area a long time ago. Stopped in recently for a couple of slices and the pizza tasted just as good as it did way back when. I believe they definitely have the best pizza in East Hanover.

1  Thank HOCKPOOH

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I love their shrimp and garlic. It is the best shrimp and garlic I have ever eaten out. The service is gracious and the lunch prices are reasonable. They have blue moon on tap.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I ordered their garlic knots. When I got home, instead of 12 there was 11. This happened before. I complained and it stopped for a while but they started back again. Clearly they are ripping customers off. Look out!

1  Thank Survey100
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Pasta and pizza are amazing. Service is fast and friendly. Delivery is really fast! I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We all have our favorites. This one is mine. Have I had better pie? Probably, from a few places in the city. Lombardi's, especially when they first reopened back in the mid-nineties. Arturo's. John's, maybe. But I don't crave pizza from those places. If I'm really in the mood for pizza, I think of Godfather's. These guys make the tastiest pie, consistently, any topping, every time. They seem to have a good seafood business too but I've never tried it. I love this place for its pizza. It's my all time favorite, tried and true.