“Awful awful awful!”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Denville, New Jersey
“Awful awful awful!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This was the worst Indian food experience I've ever had. The food was bland and unflavorful. The service was sub par. The wall by our table looked like it hadn't been wiped down in months. The prices were too high for the portions. They charged us for plain rice. Our sodas were tiny and didn't come with refills. I wouldn't go back here if you paid me.

• Visited November 2013

“Useless to the utmost.”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Incompetent staff, menu items not actually available any longer, and the food ouch... it was tasteless to say the least. Overall an absolute disaster of a dinner.

• Visited November 2013
East Hanover, New Jersey, United States
“Well done”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I like this place a lot, I can't say a bad word about it. The waiters are very friendly and the place is done nicely. The food is great and I think it keeps everyone happy. I like that the place is unique and has a nice atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Awesome lunch buffet!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The best part of this restaurant is by far the lunch buffet! They have a wide selection of food and during the busy hours, they do a very good job in keeping the buffet filled with food. The service is also excellent and the waiters are very attentive to to your needs,

• Visited May 2013
New Jersey
“For the Lunch Bunch”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

This elegantly decorated restaurant ranks above any other Indian place we have visited, and we love Indian cuisine. The lunch is a wonderful value and a delicious experience, with a wide array of yummy choices accompanied by superior service. And, of course, the vegetarian in our group was thrilled. The only reason I didn't rank it as Excellent is that we haven't been to dinner and I can't rate that aspect of Saffron, but based on our delightful lunch, Saffron excels.

• Visited January 2013