“Surprisingly tasty”

Tara's Tavern
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in East Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing. I was presently surprised. I was expecting bar food but the meals were very well prepared and had an original twist.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The address on this listing is wrong-it is not in East Hanover, Nj. Look at the website for correct address-way wrong., I was looking for a restaurant in East Hanover, NJ and discovered this error.

1  Thank banditontherun
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Not that it is saying much because there really isn't much competition, but if you are looking for a good burger and a nice selection of beer this is the place. Although small, it packs in folks. Don't be thrown by the packed parking lot.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I came in shortly after the Eagles played, there was a good crowd. Beer was cold (that sets the tone for me) and the wait staff attentive. Not only did my waitress check on me, the two other servers checked on me, I find that extremely rare. Burger was cooked right and rings were excellent.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Tara's has it all. We had some fresh Hand Packed Burgers, homemade Yuengling Beer Battered Fish and hand cut fries, seasonal beers, all this plus the atmosphere and super friendly staff (Jessie) make this a must stop for all. Check it out! We will return many times. http://tarastavern.com/