“Fantastic dining experience”

Ranked #33 of 80 Restaurants in East Hanover
West Caldwell, New Jersey
“Fantastic dining experience”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have not been to an Applebee's in years and boy was I pleasantly surprised. Their menu has so many choices including some new healthier ones that are clearly marked. I had a dish with grilled chicken, chipotle rice and beans, with corn and avocado. One of the better meals I've ever eaten at a chain restaurant. Our waitress Shaynah, was one of the best I have ever had. She seemed to anticipate our every need. The atmosphere was great too with music playing in the background but not blasting. Everything was clean and spotless and at 2:30 in the afternoon we didn't have to wait to be seated. I can't wait to go back! I couldn't wait to review this location so other people can read about it and then go and enjoy like we did.

• Visited May 2014