“Great location, awesome staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in East Rutherford
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I can only think of positive things to say about this hotel! It was immaculate, the staff was extremely helpful, the breakfast was way better than expected, the rooms were large, etc. We were a little nervous about finding our way around NYC, but the young man at the front desk gave us perfect advice, and our travels were completely without complication. The bus service into NYC was so convenient (and the buses surprisingly pleasant)! There were familiar stores and restaurants nearby. The laundry area has to have been the cleanest ever in a hotel. We were happy to have found such a pleasant place for the family's stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy H
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Cindy H;

It was a pleasure to hear that you thought we had an awesome staff in a great location. we sincerely thank you for your business and perfect rating on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear all your positive comments about our hotel. We hope to see you soon when traveling to The Meadowlands area in the future.

Cheers!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Convenient location with a variety of restaurants and stores right next door. So clean and comfortable! I had a great rest last night and a delicious breakfast this morning. Very friendly staff and a great variety of food. George did miss his own pillow - I told him to bring it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear rehaab;

We thank you for your business and are honored that you gave us a perfect rating on TripAdvisor. I see that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and that you found our facilities to be comfortable and clean. We hope to see you soon when traveling to The Meadowlands area in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel once previously and had the typically great Homewood Suites experience. My most recent stay was to meet some nearby clients. I found myself in a bind and asked the front desk staff if they could assist with my special request. The General Manager was more than happy to help and quickly had a solution to my problem. This is now my go-to hotel whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry J
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Larry J;

Thank you for your perfect review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to have been at your service and appreicate your kind words. We are pleased to hear that we are now your go to hotel when traveling to the Meadowlands. We look forward to your continued support and hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

It's not home...but they made it the next best thing as being at home!! The entire staff is helpful and friendly. I will recommend this Homewood to all my friends and family. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Jim W

Dear Jim W;

Thank you for your perfect review on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear that you thought we were the next best thing to home. I sincerely thank you for your recommendation and look forward to your continued support.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The stay was nice. The rooms were EXTREMELY clean. Breakfast was ok, not the best, but the dinners were *very* good. They included red and white wines for adults, guava juice, lemonade ice water, bud light.
The front desk staff was great. They gave good directions, and never hesitated to help. There's a car that can take you places nearby that we used when it was pouring rain to get us to/from the bus stop one day.
We would definitely go back here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Manhattan. Beautiful at night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear nrkelly,

Thank you so much for your positive review, it is much appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that our staff was very attentive. We are thrilled that you selected our hotel and do look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

not what I expected I have stay in other other Homewood suites and received excellent care but they lack in helping and accomodations they had book me for two rooms and gave me smaller room for the money pay was not worth it

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Marie C
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Marixaw;

Thank you for your review on TripAdivisor regarding your recent stay, I am truly sorry that you were dissatisfied. In reviewing your comments I noticed that you reserved your room on line back in January of 2014 in a Studio Suite under the Military Family rate program. In reviewing your stay, I see that we upgraded you to a one bedroom suite at no extra charge. In regards to the size of our suites, our one bedroom suite is 482 square feet which is the same size as the one bedroom suites in Edgewater, NJ. The Homewood Suites in East Rutherford & Edgewater are both owned by our company. We sincerley thank you for your business and hope that you will stay with us in the future.

GM

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Everything was well managed and the suite was clean. The housekeeping staff was very accommodating. Overall, I had a great stay. My daughter was graduating from college at the Izod Center and it was very close by. I would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: We had a nice view of Manhattan and at night it was lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear MedfordNewYork;

Thank you for your positive rating on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a very nice stay. Congratulations on youir daughter's gradutation from college. We wish her the best of luck. We truly thank you for your business and hope to see you again when traveling to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Rutherford
Hampton Inn Carlstadt-At The Meadowlands
Hilton Meadowlands
Hilton Meadowlands
#4 of 5 in East Rutherford
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands
Residence Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands? Share your experiences!