“Great breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #25 of 58 Restaurants in East Windsor
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast on the way home from Florida. Great food, huge portions, reasonable prices and despite what all the other reviews said, we had a very helpful and sweet waitress. Everyone in my family was happy with their breakfast and we had tons to share with each other!

PA
“Awesome for breakfast - hidden in plain sight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

You might drive right past, and miss this gem. "Diner food", but prepared well, and served with style. We ate there 8 straight days , and didn't get the same thing twice. Baked goods made on premise, and very tempting.

Visited June 2014
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Very Good Local Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

When I moved to East Windsor it helped with the change of surroundings to have a diner like Prestige so close to home. I came from Woodbridge where I was only a couple of minutes away from the best diner in New Jersey, Pantagis Diner. Have to say Prestige Diner is a very good local diner. Have never had a bad meal here and I have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The portions are more than ample, I usually take home food. I love their bread. In my opinion a sign of a good diner is their soups and Prestige offers a pretty good soup. For the most part the service is pretty good but we have had a couple of dining experiences where the waitress was not as attentive as they should have been.
If you are driving on RT 33 anywhere near the NJ Turnpike and are hungry and don't know where to eat I would strongly suggest stopping at Prestige Diner. I don't think you will be disappointed because it is a very good local diner.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
East Windsor, New Jersey, United States
“old fashioned diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Huge portions. Great varied menu. Reasonable prices. Often said to cook in old fashioned style, but that's ok I enjoy that on occasion. Often they are easy on the spices, but if you like it more(I do) you can ask for more.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New Jersey
“Always a good meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

When I am in the area,I always eat here.Large portions and definately homemade food. Staff is friendly. Lots on the menu to choose from.

Visited February 2014