“Very Rude Owner/ Poor Customer Service!”

Scotto's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
Cranbury, New Jersey
“Very Rude Owner/ Poor Customer Service!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I just received my margarita pizza that I ordered. I specifically asked for fresh mozzarella and they gave me regular cheese (yellow). Over the phone I was told one price with tax and delivery, but when the pizza arrived the bill was much higher. I called Scotto's and spoke with the owner. He was extremely rude and did not care about my complaint...I will NEVER order from them again!

• Visited January 2014

New Jersey
“It was decent for where u are....”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The pizza was decent here but the cheese had a wierd taste, kind of like it was freezer burned or watery taste... The spaghetti was good and came with a small salad which was a good value. For where you are, there are not a lot of choices, but this place wasnt outstanding, but wasnt bad either. Owners and staff were very nice!

Visited November 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
“Not your North Jersey Italian”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Food was eh, service was almost not-available
Workers pre-occupied on both a sit down and take out visit
Not friendly
Food just average, nothing outstanding, prices also average
Out of the way strip mall with nothing else worth while in the strip mall to warrant another visit

• Visited September 2013
“Scottos!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I grew up on Scottos! So did my entire neighborhood! We all absolutely love the place! Service is good, workers are great, and food is excellent! You can enjoy a nice meal or a quick slice.of pizza all while enjoying.the game on the big screen. Ive lived in.the area.for 25 years now and I still to this day think its the best pizza around!

• Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Holy Stromboli”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Great strombolis. Not much else around here, we were hungry and it was late and this place was terrific.

• Visited July 2013