“Awesome”
Review of Field of Terror

Field of Terror
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Halloween Haunted Farm In East Windsor NJ open Late September thru Halloween. Please visit website for more details
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I will start off by saying I do not get scared at these type of attractions, however I had an excellent time you could tell the staff were extremely into their jobs, and The atmosphere was excellent. I would love to go again every year and take others!! There's only one thing I would recommend and that would be a speed pass because the line for the hay ride which is 4 of the 6 attractions was two hours long! Best I have been to yet for overall enjoyment!

1  Thank Francine_jm

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Came here with the family and had a blast- arrived at 7 (opening time) waited online got tickets( coins) for all the haunts and the paintball zombie ride/ the corn maize is amazing - the haunted hay ride had us all jumping and laughing - the grounds were great - awesome bonfire and food and music available - they staff does a great job scaring you all over / even in the port anjohns

2  Thank mauinokaoi1973
Reviewed 14 October 2014

I went to Field of Terror this past Sunday (Oct 12th). We had such a good time. They have 4 separate attractions: Demented Barn, 3-D building, a Hayride and a Cornfield walk. We skipped the hayride to save time, but we had such a great time with the other attractions. The cornfield was the best, but we waited on line almost an hour to get into it. If you can afford the VIP pass to skip lines, that's the line to skip. I suggest getting there early and doing that one as soon as it gets dark. Well worth it! Just watch your step, the ground can be a little uneven out in the field. We also needed to climb stairs and into a few trailers, so be prepared for that too. There was a light fog in the area that added to an already creepy feeling.

There were fireworks the night we were there. We happened to be in the Demented Barn, and the loud booms added to our scares inside. I'm definitely planning to go back next year on fireworks night.

There was music and (affordable) food with benches to sit on. They take your picture when you get there, and again before the corn field. They were not expensive, which was a nice surprise.

We've been to a lot of haunted attractions over the last few years, and this one was well worth it. I got the vibe that the people running it really enjoy scaring us, and care about the experiences they are delivering. Be prepared to scream!

3  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Ths place is great to takes your family have fun with all your family had an amazing time with my kids. This place is for all ages dont missit.

4  Thank Karolpreciosa