“Superb Dining”

Cuisines: Thai
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Superb Dining”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

A friend and I had gone to Eatontown, NJ, We had seen the sign for The Bangkok House and decided to stop for dinner. Am I ever glad we did. What an excellent place. The atmosphere and the surroundings are really nice. It's nice just being in this restaurant. We ordered Bangkok House Paan Thai for an appetizer. It was excellent. For entrees we ordered Song-SA-HAI Pad Broccoli, PAD PREAW WHAN, and BANGKOK PAD THAI. The First two items are served with Steamed Jasmine Rice. The SONG SA-HAI PAD Broccoli is Stir-fried scallopa and shrimp with broccoli in oyster sauce. The first bite you could taste the oyster sauce. You would have to like the taste of oysters to enjoy this, it was excellent. The PAD PREAW WHAN was ordered with pork, again another excellent dish. The BANGKOK PAD THAI at this restaurant was different than other Thai restaurants I have eaten at. It actually was better. I like the thin rice noodles that they serve here. A lot of the other Thai restaurants serve wide noodles. My friend had the Thai ice coffee which is great, but too sweet for my taste buds. If you like Thai Food and your in this area, then you must stop in and sample this food. You won't be sorry.

• Visited April 2013