Sheraton Eatontown Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch(West Long Branch)
View Hotel
Ramada Inn(West Long Branch)
Crystal Inn(Eatontown)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe jersey shorethe club loungeasbury parklong branchshuttle servicemonmouth mallnew jerseyindoor poolrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Stayed on the club level, which is a great feature that spg properties offers. The suite at the hotel was really big and nice with a jacuzzi tub that was also a shower. Hotel also had a nice gym. Was visiting New York City and wanted to get away to the beach for a couple of days so I looked for a a Sheraton property near the beach.The hotel was near Oceanport, New Jersey. Also went to Jones beach in Long Island which was nice.

Room Tip: Stay in a suite
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
byouchah, Corporate Director Internet Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Randa R,

Thank you for being our guest and loyal SPG member. Your time in leaving us your feedback is appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and time at the beach. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Pricing is a good value and fitness center and lobby are decent, but the rooms are in desperate need of a facelift.

I've stayed here a half dozen times on business over the past 3 years. Perhaps I didn't pay attention (because it was cheap), but they really need to update this hotel. If you're fond of the 80s, this place will probably appeal to you.

The breakfast buffet and the bathrooms are straight out of 1985 (minus the neon color fixation). Not particularly clean or aging well. Rooms are ok-though the one time in my life I needed a fridge in the room this one didn't have.

With newer or newly renovated options closeby, this one needs to get some upgrades done. Fine if your a SPG points person, but you could be on the beach for slightly more money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Maybeitsthebeertalk,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your business and loyalty over the years. I've passed your comments along and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I spent a couple of days last week at the beach with friends. We stayed at the Sheraton Eatontown Hotel for a night. The hotel was very clean and only about 10-15 minutes from the beach in Long Branch. They even offer a shuttle if you'd like to take advantage of the restaurants and bars at Pier Village without having to worry about who will be the designated driver.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear luv2tvlny,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and time at the beach. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was pleasantly suprised by this hotel. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. As in most hotels, the pillows are always too large and hard to sleep on but that was my only complaint. The rest of the room was fine. I booked through hotwire and knew I was getting a hotel that was rated 3.5 stars so I thought it was a good deal. The plus here is the pool, inside and outside pool, connecting with a hot tub as well. Although there were towels left on the chairs, I did see an employee coming in to check the pool and someone who cleaned up as well. Although breakfast was not included, there are many restaurants near by. The beach is a 15 minute car ride and is easy to locate. There are many ways to go to the beach without paying a fortune during the week. Overall, a nice couple of days and a good hotel that I would return to.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Benarnold

Dear Benarnold,

I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant stay. We appreciate your feedback and business. We hope to welcome you back next summer to enjoy the beach again.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very Nice Hotel, offered me an awesome rate last minute. Staff was very friendly and Lobby and rooms were clean. Had a nice bar with a very pleasant bartender which was greatly needed and appreciated after the day that i had. Location was very convenient with the 35hwy right next to hotel, easy to get to. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: i used third party to book this at a great rate!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Orlandito13

Dear Orlandito13,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I have shared your comments with the staff in JR's. We're all glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon.