“Beyond the ordinary”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Eatontown
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beyond the ordinary”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I am an extensive traveler both for business and pleasure. This hotel is very well managed and I had a great room. I did have an issue and it was taken care of immediately and professionally handled. I highly recommend this property and will definitely stay with them again when I return to the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear Dick D,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you had a fantastic stay with us at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls. We greatly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

DoubleTree Tinton Falls

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Nashville, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The air conditioning was so loud I couldn't sleep. The first time it happened I assumed I just got a lousy room - but the second time means I will not be back! Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Gordon S
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Gordon S,

We apologize that the air conditioner in your room was noisy and you weren't able to sleep. We encourage our guests to contact management as soon as a problem arises so we can address the issue as soon as possible. We would have been more than happy to fix the unit or move you to a different room so you could have a better night's sleep. Again, we apologize you were unhappy with your stay, and we wish you the best in your future travels.

Toms River, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We blocked rooms for our wedding guests and it was very efficient. I heard they had 8 weddings going on in the area and all had booked the hotel for their guests. Even with the busy wedding season, the Double Tree handled their guests just as they would have on a normal off season. All of our guests had great stays and complimented the breakfast buffet as well!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sara P,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you chose the DoubleTree Tinton Falls to accommodate your wedding guests. It is wonderful that the staff made sure everyone of your guests had a fantastic stay and provided everyone with exceptional service. We greatly appreciate your 5-star review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Orlando, FL
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Although I don't need them, I missed being offered a Doubletree Chocolate Chip cookie upon arrival. I thought the cookie was a brand standard; have things changed?
The room was quiet and comfortable, clean and spacious. Furnishings are a bit dated and there was wallpaper peeling by the A/C. There is construction taking place in front of the hotel so the view wasn't appealing at all, but I wasn't concerned at all. I had requested a tub chair for my 88 year old mother. I requested it when reserving our room and called two days prior to arrival. The Front Desk Agent told me to call on the day of arrival to make sure my request was met. Our flight was delayed so I wasn't able to call. Upon arrival the tub chair was not in the room. I stopped by a day later to request the chair and upon returning to our room, the chair was installed. The safe did not work properly and I requested a maintenance man be sent to our room to reset/repair it. Upon returning in the late afternoon, it had not been fixed. I called the front desk and a houseman was set. He was very polite but admitted he knew nothing about the safe or how to reset it. The next day I requested it be reset and the Front Desk Agent seemed surprised it had not been done.
As a silver HHonors member, one of the benefits is bottled water, 2 per stay. This wasn't done. It would seem this property is not a Hilton brand.
Although there were a few minor missteps, overall, it was a pleasant stay in a clean, comfortable, well-appointed room. The location is good and there are many restaurants and shopping opportunities nearby. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel for a better view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear MEEZERPLEASER,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls. We are happy to hear that you and your family had a wonderful stay, but we do apologize for some of the inconveniences you experienced. Your concerns will be addressed with management and the staff to make sure they do not happen again. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed with a large group after my daughter's wedding. Kristina, the group sales coordinator was very professional, accessible and helpful. The hotel was cleanand comfortable and the staff was friendly. Nice lounge to get together for drinks after the wedding and good breakfast the next morning. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear robyna749,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you and your group had an excellent stay after your daughter's wedding! It is great to hear that Kristina was extremely helpful and friendly during the whole process. We greatly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers, and a huge congratulations to your daughter and your whole family on this special occasion! Thanks again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again.

England
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed for two nights. Hhonors Diamond member so I was hoping for some sort of upgrade but was offered nothing. I always ask for a room with no connecting door but our room had a connecting door. We arrived late so couldn't be bothered to complain but not a great start.
I don't think there was anyone in the next room on the first night but there certainly was on the second night and connecting doors offer no soundproofing. Noisy in the evening and early this morning.
Breakfast was complimentary for us and was ok. No fried eggs. We liked the place overall and will consider staying again but would want to feel a little more valued.

Room Tip: Ask for room with no connecting door.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Retiredandhappy_10
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Retiredandhappy_10,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We apologize that you experienced some inconveniences, and we would like to take this opportunity to address some of your concerns. During summer months, especially weekends, we are very busy and often are sold out and unfortunately cannot guarantee room types. We do our very best to provide each guest with exceptional service and accommodations. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall, and we hope to see you again soon.

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've been coming to the DoubleTree for over a decade now, and it's nice to know what you're going to get. Consistent, steady, personable service and treatment every time. I stay here on a weekly basis, and look forward to the overnight every time. Super property.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Eric Y,

Thank you! We are thrilled that you choose to stay with us at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls whenever you are in the area and always have a fantastic stay! We greatly appreciate the outstanding review, and we look forward to your next stay!

DoubleTree Tinton Falls
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eatontown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
#2 of 3 in West Long Branch
Courtyard Tinton Falls Eatontown
Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Courtyard Lincroft Red Bank

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown? Share your experiences!